PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Question for the Autogeek staff/mods?

kovalchuk71
04-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey everyone, this is mainly for the autogeek staff. I ordered my stuff off the site before the time deadline yesterday so I could get it by this weekend. I then get an email today from UPS saying it was shipped today? My little item that I forgot to order with the rest of the stuff (it was ordered seperately after) was actually shipped yesterday. Any reason why? I was really looking forward to working on the car this weeknd, but I guess I'll have to wait now :( , Sorry if that sounds confusing.
Chris

loudog2
04-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Call and talk to Penny. She is very nice and helpful. Dial the number and press option #2 for orders already placed.

kovalchuk71
04-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks, I will do that tomorrow. I was just wondering if I could get an answer earlier on here. I appreciate the info loudog..... :)

Chris

Meghan
04-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Always faster to contact me directly, I replied to your PM already.

ScottB
04-18-2009, 07:08 AM
I drive a Vette and cannot compete with Meghans speed ... she's lightning quick !!

Meghan
04-18-2009, 08:04 AM
I drive a Vette and cannot compete with Meghans speed ... she's lightning quick !!

Well thank you! Truth is when you post in the forum I do not see it right away especially if I am out of my office, but if you email me by the gift of the BlackBerry Phone I get it immediately.... hence the illusion that I am lightning fast!:D