PDA

View Full Version : finally

socalv-dub
04-14-2009, 01:13 AM
i awoke this morning to hear what im pretty sure was a knock on my door but i wasnt too sure. But i did hear my dogs barking so i figured someone knocked. so i go get up to make sure nobody is breaking in, and i see a big brown truck outside and realize my order has just arrived. effin sweet, second time i ordered with you guys and always comes very fast, everything i had ordered was there and i even got a free....... bottle of water! well a freebie is a freebie.
well just wanted to say thanks, lookin forward to finally using the daytona wheel brush and the new DP rinseless wash and compare it to ONR. and my new super plush microfibers. man i want a blanket made of these. well muchas gracias autogeek :righton: Im the MAN

HMFIC
04-14-2009, 01:43 AM
Welcome and grats on the order. Stuff form AG always gets me excited!

Pyrocite
04-14-2009, 01:02 PM
i awoke this morning to hear what im pretty sure was a knock on my door but i wasnt too sure. But i did hear my dogs barking so i figured someone knocked. so i go get up to make sure nobody is breaking in, and i see a big brown truck outside and realize my order has just arrived. effin sweet, second time i ordered with you guys and always comes very fast, everything i had ordered was there and i even got a free....... bottle of water! well a freebie is a freebie.
well just wanted to say thanks, lookin forward to finally using the daytona wheel brush and the new DP rinseless wash and compare it to ONR. and my new super plush microfibers. man i want a blanket made of these. well muchas gracias autogeek :righton: Im the MAN

Sucker!! There's no stopping this addiction!! :buffing:

Welcome :)

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
04-14-2009, 01:18 PM
I love getting my brown boxes with the PBMA tape!! Just got an order of Optimum Opti-Bond and P21S gel yesterday. Now I want to get some ONR. :D