PDA

View Full Version : Product Review: Pinnacle bodywork shampoo.

supercharged
08-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Pinnacle bodywork shampoo has been on my favorites lit since the day I tried it! It came in a kit, and if I can remeber, it was in Total Interior/Exterior kit. That's when I tried Souveran paste:righton: ! After that I was buying it in refill sizes.
Anyway back to the point. I never tried this shampoo in a foam gun, only in a bucket. As usual, I rinse my bucket of any dust before filling it. Then I rinse my car of any loose dirt. Foaming car up with a foam gun is optional, and I usually DON'T skip that process.
Back to filling the bucket. 1-1.5 oz is enough to create monster suds! Be sure to set your nozzle on JET setting.
Then I start washing. I usually don't follow a 2 bucket method, and reason why is my car doesn't get that dirty. Although when it does(like after a trip to South Lake Tahoe), then I do.
I start washing from top, washing roof, windshield, and all other windows first. Since I use anout 1-1.5 gallons on water in a bucket anyway, I always reach all the way to the bottom of bucket and rub my mitt across grit guard to make sure I loose any dirt. Same goes if I use Natural sea Sponge.

Then I wash my hood, fenders, and front bumper. then move on to doors, trunk lid, rear bumper.

This is a very nice shampoo and having coconut oil it provides a lot of lubricity. It really is a swirl free wash solution!!!:righton:

It is highly recommended for dark and black vehicles, where lubricity means a lot!

ScottB
08-28-2006, 05:21 PM
My absolute fav if no cost was considered, Poorboys wins by price and amount only. Two of the best you can get ....