PDA

View Full Version : Hello! (Hawaiian Noob)

Pages : [1] 2

onehawaiian
03-26-2006, 12:39 AM
just saying hello...
i got a cheapo ride, but i still wanna make it look good. :)

OCDetails
03-26-2006, 12:47 AM
Welcome!

joe.p
03-26-2006, 01:55 AM
Welcome,
I really like you in the Bounty Hunter but to many Reruns lol..

onehawaiian
03-26-2006, 02:00 AM
Welcome,
I really like you in the Bounty Hunter but to many Reruns lol..dog tried to get me. but i blinded him and his clown squad with my shiny car.
:cool:

Flyin'Hawaiian
03-26-2006, 02:10 AM
Howzit

cwcad
03-26-2006, 06:54 AM
good one about "blinding the dog"!! Made me laugh.

Welcome to the site.

With an atttitude like that I see a *SHINY* future for you!

onehawaiian
03-27-2006, 02:19 AM
thanks for all the welcome posts...
curious, how many of you live off-continent or out of country for that matter?
i wanna order off of AG but shipping is usually a problem when ordering from the mainland.
just would like to know how other non-continental residents feel about ordering/shipping...

ScottB
03-27-2006, 06:55 AM
thanks for all the welcome posts...
curious, how many of you live off-continent or out of country for that matter?
i wanna order off of AG but shipping is usually a problem when ordering from the mainland.
just would like to know how other non-continental residents feel about ordering/shipping...

Call Jason at Ext. 208, I know he was working with two Hawaiian clients on the corvetteforum and cheaper shipping thru Priority Mail or another avenue.

Flyin'Hawaiian
03-27-2006, 11:44 AM
Call Jason at Ext. 208, I know he was working with two Hawaiian clients on the corvetteforum and cheaper shipping thru Priority Mail or another avenue.

Shoots...I just went and paid the 2-day. Priority Mail would have been nice, especially is the stuff can fit into those "Flat-Rate" boxes...$7.70 for whatever can fit inside. I'll call next time for sure.

Hawhyen51
03-27-2006, 11:42 PM
Alohas to the da braddahs from 808 - 'bout time get some kanakas ova hea! So how guys wen find dis one?

onehawaiian
03-28-2006, 12:32 AM
Alohas to the da braddahs from 808 - 'bout time get some kanakas ova hea! So how guys wen find dis one?cruising the net trying to find wolfgang and pinnacle... found autogeek and decided to checkout the forum.
so for it's pretty cool...

Hawhyen51
03-28-2006, 12:10 PM
I was checking out your ride. Brah, looks sweet. Not to mention your system. You do dat fo one living? Or that just one hobby/passion?

onehawaiian
03-28-2006, 03:41 PM
I was checking out your ride. Brah, looks sweet. Not to mention your system. You do dat fo one living? Or that just one hobby/passion?my sounds/ice is just personal. everything is being re-done right now, more fiberglass and new gear.
it's been storming so i haven't been able to work on my box/amp rack or door panels.
but at least my ride is looking sweet! :D
...until i hit the potholes filled with dirty water. :mad:

ah, but pinnacle crystal mist rescues me later... :cool:

onehawaiian
03-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Call Jason at Ext. 208, I know he was working with two Hawaiian clients on the corvetteforum and cheaper shipping thru Priority Mail or another avenue.thanks dude...i'll def give him a call.
he wouldn't happen to be on the forums, would he?

ScottB
03-28-2006, 06:21 PM
thanks dude...i'll def give him a call.
he wouldn't happen to be on the forums, would he?

Just PM JASON :D