PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ky

Fairchild
04-10-2009, 11:50 AM
I thank autogeek for letting me be on there forum. Hey everyone out there....I'm from Ky and I need to ask a a question. I just bought a used 08 Hummer and it came from Florida and it has acid rain all over the windows. I've used baking soda, coke, white vinegar, and 0000 steelwool. And Nothing - ----can someone help me with this? I know that they are some great things to buy from this sight. Just need help.................thanks Roger

dublifecrisis
04-10-2009, 12:35 PM
welcome to the forum. I don't have much experience with this but maybe a strong window polish using a machine application like a rotary or DA polisher? Water spots/etching can be pretty bad and frustrating.

Bert31
04-10-2009, 03:19 PM
I thank autogeek for letting me be on there forum. Hey everyone out there....I'm from Ky and I need to ask a a question. I just bought a used 08 Hummer and it came from Florida and it has acid rain all over the windows. I've used baking soda, coke, white vinegar, and 0000 steelwool. And Nothing - ----can someone help me with this? I know that they are some great things to buy from this sight. Just need help.................thanks Roger

You may need to use a glass polish system like Lake Country sells.

Professional Glass Polishing System (http://www.autogeek.net/lc-pro-glass-kit.html)

I bought the system last winter and I plan to give it a try on my windshield this Saturday. My windshield has very bad wiper track marks all over it. I am in Louisville, KY if you are anywhere near Louisville and want to see how it works out. Give me a call if you want to swing by 502-500-5388.

Wendell Jarvis
04-10-2009, 03:25 PM
You may need to use a glass polish system like Lake Country sells.

Professional Glass Polishing System (http://www.autogeek.net/lc-pro-glass-kit.html)

I bought the system last winter and I plan to give it a try on my windshield this Saturday. My windshield has very bad wiper track marks all over it. I am in Louisville, KY if you are anywhere near Louisville and want to see how it works out. Give me a call if you want to swing by 502-500-5388.

There are several great glass cleaning kits on Auto Geek, just type in Windshield kit in the search from the home page