PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane time once again!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
08-28-2006, 12:32 PM
As most of you know Florida has been taking it's beating the past couple of years. Our area seems to be a magnet for the lovely hurricanes to come vacation at!! So here we are once again, out buying gas, generators, spam, and candles. (there is nothing that compares to canned meat :mad: )
We just wanted to let everyone know that no matter what, we will be shipping out your packages on time (we happened to have a small arsenal of generators Im the MAN )
We survived three in the past two years, never missing a beat in our shipping department. Only problem is we all were running around smelly and sticky since generators run everything but the A/C!!! :( Regardless we arent going anywhere so order on!!!!
Ohhh P.S. dont spread it around, I might get in trouble but I hear there will be an email sent out this afternoon to everyone on our newsletter list. I like my job so I cant say much, but if I were you I would check your email later on today!!:awesome:
To all my fellow Floridians, bunker down and hold on, this is why we moved to Florida :grouphug:

http://www.intellicast.com/WeatherImg/CustomGraphic/tghur2.gif

wytstang
08-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Looks like this won't be my first year hurricane free :( it just might hit us. Stay safe folks and if this hurricane delays my wifes arrival I am not going to be a happy camper on bit.

supercharged
08-28-2006, 01:18 PM
No A/C?:(
Speaking of huricane, maybe it's thrying to get those jars of Souveran paste.
j/k:D

Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

Meghan
08-28-2006, 01:32 PM
No A/C?:(
Speaking of huricane, maybe it's thrying to get those jars of Souveran paste.
j/k:D

Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN
Yes that is the deal, all power goes to phones and computers, no A/C, it makes for a great Right Guard commercial :righton:

abrcrombe
08-28-2006, 01:54 PM
Stay safe all of you in that area.

sparkie
08-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Yal be safe down there. I got called up for HUGO years ago. I hate hurricane!

emaxxman
08-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Hmmm...could it be hurricane discount codes?

CAT1 - 5% off Im the MAN

CAT2 - 10% off:awesome::awesome:

CAT3- 15% off:awesome:Im the MAN:awesome:

CAT4 - 20% off:awesome:Im the MAN:awesome:

CAT5 - 25% offIm the MAN:awesome:Im the MAN:awesome:Im the MAN

supercharged
08-28-2006, 04:50 PM
Yes that is the deal, all power goes to phones and computers, no A/C, it makes for a great Right Guard commercial :righton:
LOL

Surfer
08-28-2006, 05:55 PM
I think once it hits our area it'll be a weaker TS, it could intensify slightly to a minimal Cat 1, if at all, b/c of the narrow water it would be crossing over before hitting land. They don't think it'll intensify though (never know). Plus even if it is a Cat 1, the second it hits South FL landmass and moves north will eat it's steam.

I think I have to be in my office tomorrow as well, clients keep calling lol. I just wanna surf:righton:

Oh yeh, and pray there isn't much damage in Miami b/c I have a big financing deal for a private hotel down there and don't want it getting f'd up LOL.

belcherm58
08-28-2006, 06:02 PM
I looked at the projected path Saturday evening and they were saying it
would go into the Gulf and go up the west side of Florida. Looks like you all
will get to see it anyway. Hope it weakens and spares you all a lot of damage.

Totoland Mach
08-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Toto Says: Watch those Weather Reports!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Awake.jpg

Toto

kellyinkc
08-28-2006, 06:46 PM
:iagree:
And when the mayor says GET OUT, get out.
I'll be watching the storm, too.

Reddwarf
08-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Looks like this won't be my first year hurricane free :( it just might hit us. Stay safe folks and if this hurricane delays my wifes arrival I am not going to be a happy camper on bit.

When is she due to return? You must be looking forward to that day!

wytstang
08-28-2006, 11:07 PM
When is she due to return? You must be looking forward to that day!
Sunday night 7-7:30pm I'm very excited.....

FloridaNative
08-29-2006, 01:48 AM
I'm not worried one bit about Ernesto. He doesn't seem too committed to the whole "hurricane" thing. lol I'm so happy she's finally coming home Wystang. :):applause:Por favor, dale las gracias de mi parte por su servicio :applause: