PDA

View Full Version : Gift Advice

paradog
08-28-2006, 05:29 AM
What do you get for someone that has everything? I'm taking about detailing here! If you wanted to give a simple inexpensive gift... lets say...less than $20...what do you get?

aceshigh73
08-28-2006, 08:29 AM
Tough price point for someone who has everything.....

But Id say either a $20 GC for Autogeek
or if you'd rather GET THEM SOMETHING...

Glass Master
http://www.autogeek.net/glass-surface-cleaner.html

Or the Polishing attacment to the cordless drills (Mothers?)

About the best I could come up with....

supercharged
08-28-2006, 01:41 PM
What do you get for someone that has everything? I'm taking about detailing here! If you wanted to give a simple inexpensive gift... lets say...less than $20...what do you get?

How about Natty's Blue by Poorboy's?

abrcrombe
08-28-2006, 01:57 PM
wait, are you saying they have everything and you want to get them a detailing gift, or they have all the detailing goodies and you want to give them something else?
if the first, Natty's blue is a good idea, and if the second, AG has gift certificates!

sparkie
08-28-2006, 02:13 PM
wait, are you saying they have everything and you want to get them a detailing gift, or they have all the detailing goodies and you want to give them something else?
if the first, Natty's blue is a good idea, and if the second, AG has gift certificates!

There you go! Gift certificate!

DS Detailer
08-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Aww. whatchya buying me?

supercharged
08-28-2006, 04:53 PM
One of the best gifts would be Souveran paste.Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

ScottB
08-28-2006, 05:23 PM
One of the best gifts would be Souveran paste.Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

:awesome:

I agree ... but outside his price range. That said after giving Souveran paste, you become a best friend.

supercharged
08-29-2006, 12:02 AM
Liquid Souveran can be a excellent gift also. DP Max Wax(if purchased with other items Max Wax is only $20 now:awesome: )