PDA

View Full Version : Interior help

Lowprofile
04-05-2009, 04:18 PM
With all my research on exterior I have kind of been over looking interior products etc. I have a lady who is more interested in her interior specifically some spots or stains on her gray leather. I have the DG leather cleaner and conditioner but these stains look like I may need more than that. Are there any products especially for stain removal on leather? Also, as far as the carpets go, what is my best option there? Are there any products OTC that will be a good choice? Any reccomendations? I want to get this right. She is more concerned about the stains on the leather and dirty carpets than the swirl marks the last detailer left in her brand new hood. Go figure. Anyway, thanks for the replies...

AeroCleanse
04-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Folex for carpets, Home Depot and Lowes has it.

Lowprofile
04-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Any reccomendations for the stains on the leather? Or just use the leather cleaner and see what happens? The stains are small but don't look like they are going to just wipe off. Anybody?

ScottB
04-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Carpets --- Folex or Wolfgang Spot Remover

Leather --- Leatherique

Dash --- Poorboys Natural Look, 303 Protectant

If your leather is coated, like most cars, you might be able to use a light diluted cleaner like 303 Cleaner without issue. Always spot test in a small unseen area first as possible.