PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious

ScottB
04-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Ok ...Ok ....gotta cry foul !! No detailing scenes once again, and I dont see how it was possible to keep so many nice cars all shiny and ready to go unless they had an Armor All moment. :D:cheers::D

All that dust from the old mining scenes, and yet never a moment to wipe 'er down !

killrflake
04-05-2009, 11:12 AM
I know what you mean. It's like the soap operas my wife watches sometimes, nobody ever works and everyone is well dressed in large homes driving nice cars wearing lots of bling, and they never use the bathroom either. Go figure:D

img
04-05-2009, 11:37 AM
oBAMANOMICS

Brace1
04-05-2009, 09:32 PM
There was a spoof on Saturday Night Live - The Fast and Bi-curious. It was a riot..

termigator
04-05-2009, 09:43 PM
I know what you mean. It's like the soap operas my wife watches sometimes, nobody ever works and everyone is well dressed in large homes driving nice cars wearing lots of bling, and they never use the bathroom either. Go figure:D

What do you want.......it's a make believe world. I still remember how Delroy Lindo's character (a cop) driving a brand new 5-series sedan while investigating car thefts in "Gone in Sixty Seconds." Maybe in California, but the nicest car I've ever seen a policeman drive in FLorida is an Explorer.:D

termigator
04-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Ok ...Ok ....gotta cry foul !! No detailing scenes once again, and I dont see how it was possible to keep so many nice cars all shiny and ready to go unless they had an Armor All moment. :D:cheers::D

All that dust from the old mining scenes, and yet never a moment to wipe 'er down !

Did you see any swirl marks?

ScottB
04-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Did you see any swirl marks?

I believe I did ... but they kept blowing them up or destroying them before I could take a better look :eek:

trhland
04-06-2009, 04:32 PM
I believe I did ... but they kept blowing them up or destroying them before I could take a better look :eek:
:D:D:D

RaskyR1
04-07-2009, 11:27 AM
I still thought it was a good show...I even hit VTEC on the way out of the parking lot. :D

redboost10
04-07-2009, 03:28 PM
I still thought it was a good show...I even hit VTEC on the way out of the parking lot. :D

haha, thats a good one Rasky. I need to watch this one for sure. I have been waiting for a decent quality one to show up online so I dont have to show up to the theater and here all the bumble bees buzz into the theater parking lot and out of the theater parking lot.

RaskyR1
04-07-2009, 04:27 PM
haha, thats a good one Rasky. I need to watch this one for sure. I have been waiting for a decent quality one to show up online so I dont have to show up to the theater and here all the bumble bees buzz into the theater parking lot and out of the theater parking lot.

We went to it Monday night and there was only 8 other people in the theater. :cheers:

redboost10
04-07-2009, 04:28 PM
cool, maybe ill swing by sometime during the week.

Junebug
04-07-2009, 05:43 PM
I saw the original "Gone in Sixty Seconds" back in the 70's, I was blown away at the driving in that movie. My buddies and I step out of the theater and some guy goes by in a yellow Mach I doing a burn out John Force would be proud of, I just smiled and said, "looks like the movie got to him!"