PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to FOAM???

awheeler3296
04-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi All,

I need some advise, I have been reading about the different ways to foam, with a power washer, hose and air. For the outside of the car, I was thinking the power washer would be the best as it is like a car wash, wet with a lot of dirt fighting foam. Where the hose and air would not provide the same level of foam to fight the dirt. But then I was thinking about the inside and the Tornado sounded sweet! What do I do what is the best way to go.

Feed back please

supercharged
04-05-2009, 10:06 AM
I have a pressure washer and a foam lance that I bought from UK. I love those tools...
As far as Tornado, I see it's a nice option, but you would have to have a compressor...

ScottB
04-05-2009, 10:46 AM
I have never seen any formal proof that "more foam" is better. All these foam guns are great because they pretreat the surface and help remove some of the gunk on finish before rubbing while washing. My question, would too much foam cause the contaminents to HOLD UP on the finish versus falling to ground and away ???

I do however love my Foam Gun and consider it a better option versus just wetting the surface with a hose prior to washing.