PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Giveaway!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Meghan
04-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Well it has been a great week and I am glad it is the weekend as I am sure all of you are! So let's do a little giveaway this weekend. All you have to do is respond to this thread with whatever... Tell us what you like about the forum, the site, the products, just tell us anything and you are entered into the Monday morning drawing!

The winner will receive a jar of Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub Soft Wax.
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_2045_42397373

Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub Soft Wax (http://www.autogeek.net/soft-carnauba-wax.html)

Good luck to everyone and enjoy your weekend, detail a car or two!!!! :buffing:

r0ckstrWS6
04-03-2009, 03:11 PM
well, I really like the fact that everyone is so helpful. even when asking what may seem like a stupid question ( sometimes I have lots of those) people will take the time to help you out. this forum is a lot of help to me and I like to contribute to it as much as I can, and help out when possible.

autogeek rocks! :)

Ben.Peterson
04-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Well.. i love the giveaways :D.. lol. Honestly this is a great forum full of great information... What else can be said? Other then the fact that i was just talked into getting into paint correction and now need to buy more equipment and spend the time to learn it.. lol. Something about this place seems a bit addictive.

CharlesW
04-03-2009, 03:19 PM
I just like Meghan. :p

And I really have no interest in the Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub Soft Wax.

dublifecrisis
04-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally, I was here for nothing but knowledge. now that I'm a know it all...LOL joke obviously, it's just a great forum of cool people. I love AG!!!!!
and unlike Charles, I really really would love me some dodo. But I still love Meghan too.

BenzDetailer
04-03-2009, 03:30 PM
The Forum to me is about learning "Best Practices". It is where you can slowly expand your knowledge and learn from other people that have already made mistakes and solved them. The Forum is like having a wise old Grandfather who can answer anything because "he's been there - Done That". Detailing Cars is an Art and learning from other members is very subjective. It gives you a way to weigh differing opinions and formulate a plan of attack. Whether it be laying one product over another or removing an ink stain everyone is always helpful.

I am proud to be a member of the AUTO GEEK FORUM where other members don't make me feel like such a DODO !!!!!!!!!!!

I Give The Forum 10 Dancing Bananas out of 10 !
Im the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

One of the few DODO Products I have not tried. I hope it smells good like all the rest! :)

loudog2
04-03-2009, 03:35 PM
I like to come on here to learn new ideas and about new products. AG is great(products, customer service and online forum help)

NC.:R32
04-03-2009, 03:37 PM
the forum is a great way to learn about products i want to try but have not used

ZimRandy
04-03-2009, 03:37 PM
I like the fast shipping, price matches, and constantly changing specials.

Randy

MazdaTech
04-03-2009, 03:51 PM
I like the fact that (and yes i know this is only my second post.) when someone asks a question about something or is seeking advice, its always responded too in a timely manner. plus you guys are just the next county over so if i need somthing the same day i could pick it up if need be. not to mention the fact that i havent had a better experience with customer support from any other mail order website.

HotRod
04-03-2009, 04:02 PM
I love the high quality products and the information provided for each product, the descriptions are very helpful when choosing a specific detail product. I like the fact that when you post a question on this site, people are very eager to answer your questions. I am very thankful for all the people involved on this site and behind the scenes. I also love the deals and the variety of specials. Shipping is fast and reasonably priced, everything is packaged carefully so that nothing leaks or gets damaged. Auto Geek is a top notch company, and I will continue to do business with them and explore this forum for years to come. By the way, I have never used a Dodo product before. ;)

rollerman
04-03-2009, 04:11 PM
I love everything about autogeek

Pyrocite
04-03-2009, 04:12 PM
I like to receive free stuffs from autogeek :P

:buffing:

wagonproject
04-03-2009, 04:12 PM
This forum makes my bank account empty, but I still love it here!

PDXFactory
04-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Well, I just received my Flex 3401 VRG...and I like the quick and courteous service here at AG! (And the flex kinda rules too!) I'm in!