View Full Version : 07 civic si mannifold polishing in progress

sleeper101
03-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Alotta work let me know what you think
Thanks
Lee

AudiTTman
03-27-2009, 08:38 PM
That looks AMAZING!!!!! how did you go about polishing that casting of the manifold. My Audi is like that and you have sparked my interest in possibly doing that. I bet it took a WHOLE WHOLE lot of time to grind/ polish that manifold, but the result is eyecatching and it deff looks like it was made to be under the hood of the SI

ScottB
03-27-2009, 08:41 PM
I got some High Polished Uncoated wheels for you next ...

sleeper101
03-28-2009, 09:19 AM
That looks AMAZING!!!!! how did you go about polishing that casting of the manifold. My Audi is like that and you have sparked my interest in possibly doing that. I bet it took a WHOLE WHOLE lot of time to grind/ polish that manifold, but the result is eyecatching and it deff looks like it was made to be under the hood of the SI

I have about 10hrs invested using different grinding pads and an assortment of sanding grits.

Thanks
Lee

sleeper101
03-28-2009, 09:20 AM

I got some High Polished Uncoated wheels for you next ...

Not a problem send em

Thanks
Lee