PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Class 2009

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
03-22-2009, 02:32 PM
Well we had a great time this weekend, with Detail Fest and Meguiars class taught by Mike Phillips.... everyone is winding down there day here so I thought I would share some photos!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/684/medium/DSC_3175.JPG

Meghan
03-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Link to photos from the class today.

Meguiar's School at Autogeek (http://www.autogeekonline.net/meguiars/)

Harleyguy
03-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Link to photos from the class today.

Meguiar's School at Autogeek (http://Meguiar's School at Autogeek)Thanks again Megan.Really nice meeting you and the whole crew.If you think they are customer oreneted over the phone you should go there and meet them in person.Just awesome

cmiller49@bellsouth.net
03-22-2009, 05:40 PM
I had a great time, got to meet some really nice people,and learned a few things about detailing!!! time well spent. thanks again autogeek and all the personel that made it work so well!!!!!

termigator
03-22-2009, 06:37 PM
I had a great time. I finally got to meet some fellow enthusiasts (including a fellow GATOR!) and I find out one of the best in the business actually lives near me! I'm already looking forward to next year. Many thanks to the entire Autogeek staff for making us feel welcome.

Thanks for the T-shirt Meghan! (GO SOX/CELTS!!!):cheers:

termigator
03-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Well, I couldn't find a thread about the class at MOL, so I'll just go ahead say it here.

Thank you Mike Phillips. :applause: I had a great time and I hope you'll be back next year. I am looking forward to applying what I have learned and maybe it'll be good enough to post!:buffing:

MadOzodi
03-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Nice pics. I bet that class was informative. Did Mike say where one could pick up that universal handle he had on his Dynabrade?

Presidential_Detail
03-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Nice pics. I bet that class was informative. Did Mike say where one could pick up that universal handle he had on his Dynabrade?

He says is it not available, Meguiars only.. :(

Harleyguy
03-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Nice pics. I bet that class was informative. Did Mike say where one could pick up that universal handle he had on his Dynabrade?Keep your ears open i may consider making some out of billet.Will post if i do

SATracker
03-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Anyway we can by a banner like the one in the picture??? Please!!!!

Meghan
03-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Anyway we can by a banner like the one in the picture??? Please!!!!

Those banners cost me $125 so if you want one they are $125 :D But I am going to try and see about getting someone to make them a little cheaper.

ZoranC
03-28-2009, 01:04 AM
He says is it not available, Meguiars only.. :(
Anybody have a pic of that handle? I am wondering is that the same handle my friend has some left over.

Harleyguy
03-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Anybody have a pic of that handle? I am wondering is that the same handle my friend has some left over.I have plenty of pictures .I was thinking about making one out of billet if there were enough intrest.Pm sent also

julian
03-30-2009, 05:37 PM
that handle was nice, he said Meg's made them a while back and hardly sold them. that was then, this is now, I tried to buy it from him... he sure wasn't gonna give it up..:D

termigator
03-30-2009, 06:03 PM
What made it so special? I don't use rotaries, so I don't know the advantage of the angled handle.