PDA

View Full Version : What should my next wax be?

Pages : [1] 2

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
03-19-2009, 09:15 AM
So right now I'm using Natty's Blue. I love it, and I have no complaints :D. Like some people on here, I feel like I'm going to get addicted to different waxes and want them all haha. Now I still have about 90% of my jar left, so I don't need something right away, but still thinking. What should I get? Here's what I've put on my list so far of possible choices:

Dodo Juice Supernatural
Pinnacle Souveran
Swissvax Concourso
Zymol Creame

The Creame is the lowest price of them all. I would want to try some Swissvax, but it seems like most of their stuff is either made for white paint, Porsche paint, BMW paint, etc. I've heard good things about Mystery, but I don't want to spend that much quite yet. Anyways, I appreciate any feedback. Thanks guys!

mazdaspeed
03-19-2009, 09:47 AM
id pick Swissvax....using Fuzion right now,i looked at Zymol but the extra prep seemed to be to much of a pain, my .02

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
03-19-2009, 10:37 AM
id pick Swissvax....using Fuzion right now,i looked at Zymol but the extra prep seemed to be to much of a pain, my .02

You're using Creame? How do you like it? Ease of use?

Dust2Glory
03-19-2009, 11:01 AM
I'd either go with the Supernatural, or the Concorso if you're going to pick out of those. You might want to look into Rubbish Boys Juiced Edition, very nice wax!

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
03-19-2009, 11:11 AM
I'd either go with the Supernatural, or the Concorso if you're going to pick out of those. You might want to look into Rubbish Boys Juiced Edition, very nice wax!

Holy cow! I totally forgot about Rubbish Boys. I add OE to the list haha. What is this Juiced Edition? How does it compare to OE?

D
03-19-2009, 12:28 PM
Id go with OE or Souveran.

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
03-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Id go with OE or Souveran.

I was talking with Dana...how does Souveran and OE do with "sweating?"

D
03-19-2009, 12:59 PM
I was talking with Dana...how does Souveran and OE do with "sweating?"

I recommend OE because of the reviews Ive seen and because of the price. I dont feel you should go from a $20 wax to a $250 wax.

There is no sweating with Souveran and its amazingly easy to apply and remove.

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
03-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Ok...Thanks man.

dublifecrisis
03-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Souveran is the logical choice, at least IMO. I'm kinda in the same boat as you Josh, except you might actually have more passion about wax than me. With that said, I have Natty's right now and would think Souveran would be the next step.

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
03-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Souveran is the logical choice, at least IMO. I'm kinda in the same boat as you Josh, except you might actually have more passion about wax than me. With that said, I have Natty's right now and would think Souveran would be the next step.

That's what I'm thinking too. It makes sense to kind of work your way up. Souveran is also not too pricey, which makes a college kid happy.

1986mustanggt
03-19-2009, 01:38 PM
If you like NB do not change. If you are considering Zymol forget creme. I would try Glasur at the least. I just bought a jar of Destiny for $460 on sale from a distributor not far from the Zymol factory. I think they raised the price but it is in the very low $500's. Zymol Concours is also excellent.

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
03-19-2009, 01:56 PM
If you like NB do not change. If you are considering Zymol forget creme. I would try Glasur at the least. I just bought a jar of Destiny for $460 on sale from a distributor not far from the Zymol factory. I think they raised the price but it is in the very low $500's. Zymol Concours is also excellent.

Ok. I love my NB! I was just thinking of trying some of the higher end nubas. Although that is a great discount, it's still high. In the future I plan to make enough money to afford stuff like this though. How do you like Souveran?

MS3FTW
03-19-2009, 03:56 PM
If you are wanting to stay in the lower end regarding price (Not necessarily quality) I would give p21S a try. Try out the original and not the 100% one. The 100% is a good bit more and I have not seen any better results with it over the original p21s concours. It should run you only about $35 or so. An excellent excellent wax in my opinion especially for the price.

nitro78
03-19-2009, 04:37 PM
for a slightly higher price than NB i would defintetly try p21s 100%. i bought mine in the car care kit so it is cheaper. for a pick based on value hands down it is fuzion.