PDA

View Full Version : Another order in

AeroCleanse
03-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Just placed another order with Autogeek, and thanks to my birthday discount...saved 15%

Ordered the Cobra drying towel 20x40 and the set of LC Kompressor pads

OGauge4Me
03-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Just placed another order with Autogeek, and thanks to my birthday discount...saved 15%

Ordered the Cobra drying towel 20x40 and the set of LC Kompressor pads

What is this Birthday Discount you speak of? :D

AeroCleanse
03-18-2009, 04:56 PM
What is this Birthday Discount you speak of? :D

15% off :D

loudog2
03-18-2009, 05:08 PM
I was looking forward to trying my stuff out this weekend. UPS is delivering it tomorrow. Then, I get another tracking number via e-mail.:eek: It looks like they split it in 2, everything was in stock at the time of order. Order sent under 1 tracking #. I don't know what happened. Looks like the girlfiends car will have to wait til next week. The second box won't arrive til next week.:(

Wendell Jarvis
03-18-2009, 05:32 PM
I was looking forward to trying my stuff out this weekend. UPS is delivering it tomorrow. Then, I get another tracking number via e-mail.:eek: It looks like they split it in 2, everything was in stock at the time of order. Order sent under 1 tracking #. I don't know what happened. Looks like the girlfiends car will have to wait til next week. The second box won't arrive til next week.:(

I hear ya loudog...I placed my order Sunday night to get the 10% discount...told AG to ship Fed-EX.......somehow it got all messed up and now I wont get my order until friday...wish I had not mentioned shipping thru Fed EX, and just went with UPS, then I would be going thru my order, right about NOW !!!!! lol I love getting shipemnts in ...lol

loudog2
03-18-2009, 05:38 PM
I hear ya loudog...I placed my order Sunday night to get the 10% discount...told AG to ship Fed-EX.......somehow it got all messed up and now I wont get my order until friday...wish I had not mentioned shipping thru Fed EX, and just went with UPS, then I would be going thru my order, right about NOW !!!!! lol I love getting shipemnts in ...lol
I look forward to my orders also. Bad thing is, I have a customer coming this weekend. I need the PFW pads, ARO, wheel cleaner and pad rejuv. I only scheduled it because I thought the whole order was coming tomorrow. Now I don't know what is coming tomorrow or what's coming monday. Ohh well! Nothing I can do about it. I just wish they told me it was going to be split. The order sheet said everything was coming on 1 tracking number(tomorrow).