PDA

View Full Version : Broward & Dade

Harleyguy
03-18-2009, 12:03 PM
Been talking with some members about getting together for the drive up to DF.Since we are taking 95 Suggested meeting off 95 Hillsboro exit just west there is a Denny's on the South side or Hillsboro next to the train station.Plan on meeting there at 7:00 AM should get us too DF around 8ish or so .Please let me know on here if time is good and if you like to join us.Feed back please

Perfessor
03-18-2009, 12:36 PM
I'd join you but I have to drop my daughter off at school first. I'm hoping to be on the road by 8.

Only thing is, not sure which will be faster at that time, turnpike or 95.

Oops!, I'm losing track of the days here, that's on Sat! Maybe we can at that.

Harleyguy
03-18-2009, 01:13 PM
I'd join you but I have to drop my daughter off at school first. I'm hoping to be on the road by 8.

Only thing is, not sure which will be faster at that time, turnpike or 95.

Oops!, I'm losing track of the days here, that's on Sat! Maybe we can at that.There is no exit for AG on turnpike you can see it from there only so taking 95 is the way.And yes there is no school on Saturdays

Meghan
03-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Turnpike you will have to switch over in West Palm or get off in Stuart and back track, 95 is the BEST way to get here!

ScottB
03-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Turnpike is faster thru WPB, trust me, and then switch over to I95 and pop off at exit. I am leaving earlier but even on Saturday morning you will find some traffic if using 195 until you get till Lake Worth.

Harleyguy
03-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Turnpike is faster thru WPB, trust me, and then switch over to I95 and pop off at exit. I am leaving earlier but even on Saturday morning you will find some traffic if using 195 until you get till Lake Worth.Were do you jump over at okeechobee ??

ScottB
03-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Take the SR-706 exit, EXIT 116
Turn LEFT onto W INDIANTOWN RD/FL-706 E
Merge onto I-95 N via the ramp on the LEFT toward DAYTONA
Take the SR-76 W exit, EXIT 101, toward INDIANTOWN
Turn LEFT onto FL-76 W/SW KANNER HWY
Turn RIGHT onto SW JACK JAMES DR

(if you want image use Mapquest)

howejt
03-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Yeah, definitely jump between I-95/Turnpike in Jupiter on Indiantown Road. They are right next to each other and it is only a 3/4 mile jaunt across the Turnpike overpass to the I-95 NB entrance ramp. You might save a couple quarters by exiting further south, but then you waste time heading east to I-95 on a surface street. Jupiter is where many of the semi-truck drivers change between the two on their way north or south since it's the most convienent.

Harleyguy
03-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Take the SR-706 exit, EXIT 116
Turn LEFT onto W INDIANTOWN RD/FL-706 E
Merge onto I-95 N via the ramp on the LEFT toward DAYTONA
Take the SR-76 W exit, EXIT 101, toward INDIANTOWN
Turn LEFT onto FL-76 W/SW KANNER HWY
Turn RIGHT onto SW JACK JAMES DR

(if you want image use Mapquest)Change of plan were taking the Turnpike instead of 95.Anyone who wants to join in just PM me Thanks