Cameron Rogers

02CAMSS
03-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Has anyone used this?

How does it work?, How do you apply it?

any replies are appreciated
thanks,
Cameron Rogers

Skip this unless you do high volume cheap detailing.Number 21 2.0 is far superior and it works best in nice thin coats so you will not use a ton of product.

xcracer48
03-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Skip this unless you do high volume cheap detailing.Number 21 2.0 is far superior and it works best in nice thin coats so you will not use a ton of product.

I am currently using #9, #7, and after those #26. Should I follow up with #21 after that?

I am trying to figure out a good combination with the mirror glaze products. Do you have a good combination and order that works good using mirror glaze products?

thanks,
Cameron Rogers

02CAMSS
03-17-2009, 08:14 AM
I am currently using #9, #7, and after those #26. Should I follow up with #21 after that?

I am trying to figure out a good combination with the mirror glaze products. Do you have a good combination and order that works good using mirror glaze products?

thanks,
Cameron Rogers

The 21 would go on before the 26.Remember sealent before wax and in my opinion 26 is a great product but I think 21 looks a little better.21 and 26 are great products I have found my way back to for some weekend warrior jobs and they look just as good or if not better than alot of there boutique competitors.

02CAMSS
03-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Have you thought about eliminating the number 9 and 7 and looking at poorboys pro polish and white diamond or black hole glaze all these above mentioned products are far easier to use than 7 or 9.I have used 21 and 26 on top of these with great results.or you could try poorboys EX or EXP as a topper with great looks and it will not break you.

xcracer48
03-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Have you thought about eliminating the number 9 and 7 and looking at poorboys pro polish and white diamond or black hole glaze all these above mentioned products are far easier to use than 7 or 9.I have used 21 and 26 on top of these with great results.or you could try poorboys EX or EXP as a topper with great looks and it will not break you.

I have considered poorboys. I am just trying to find the right combination that won't break the bank but also gives good results! I will look into those.

I plan on getting a pc and need to know what pads and products I need to get along with it.