PDA

View Full Version : 4:1 Fc&s+dgaw

dublifecrisis
03-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Recently when I was praising Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine, somebody suggested mixing up a bottle with a shot of Aqua-Wax. I had a fresh bottle of AW and just the right amount left in my old bottle to mix up 5 oz of AW with about 20 oz of FC&S.

HOLY COW!!! :righton:Don't get me wrong I like OID but have a little streaking issue with it from time to time. This new mix of DGAW and FC&S is outstanding!

Anyone else try this yet?

img
03-14-2009, 09:35 AM
No but speaking of mixing, next time just mix 5oz of bacardi with 2oz of
tequilla, shoot it straight, then apply the AW, the shine then becomes unbelievable

dublifecrisis
03-14-2009, 11:22 AM
Bacardi? isn't that like the 'Turtle Wax' of rum? LOL

bige441
03-14-2009, 11:54 AM
I have mixed PB's Spray and wipe with spray and gloss and also with QD+. both work great, but I like it with the QD+ a little more. By the way it was mixed 2/3 SW + 1/3 QD+

Surfer
03-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Now if I could remember what two DG products you weren't supposed to mix b/c they would exploded lol....anyone remember that??? :D

Rsurfer
03-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Recently when I was praising Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine, somebody suggested mixing up a bottle with a shot of Aqua-Wax. I had a fresh bottle of AW and just the right amount left in my old bottle to mix up 5 oz of AW with about 20 oz of FC&S.

HOLY COW!!! :righton:Don't get me wrong I like OID but have a little streaking issue with it from time to time. This new mix of DGAW and FC&S is outstanding!

Anyone else try this yet?
Done that and it works great, but try 521 and AW especially for your wheels.