PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek is moving!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
08-25-2006, 10:20 AM
A few changes are about at the Autogeek and I thought I would let everyone in the Autogeek family in on them.
As most of you know we are outgrowing our warehouse and have started the process of building a new one. We are building a state of the art 15000 sq. ft. building to house our administrative offices and our warehouse. Due to permitting since the hurricanes, our new building will not be ready as expected for the first of the year. We are bumping into each other over here and running out of room, we already have stock piled up to the roof. And as you know we are always taking on new products so we need the room!!! So… we have sold our building we are currently in and we are renting 7000 sq. ft. one block from where are building is being built. We will have the pleasure of watching the building go up right across the street from us. Autogeek.net will be moved by October 1.:D

Here is the fun part- we will be having the 2nd Annual Detail Fest at the new location. The event will be planned for January or February of 2007. So keep that in the back of your mind, as we are starting to plan this great event.Im the MAN Im the MAN

Also, no one likes moving, especially all of the stock we have, so looks like Max is going to do some cleaning up in the warehouse. He is going through and selecting items to mark down, especially the heavy ones!!! I will be posting our first moving item sale today. :righton:

sparkie
08-25-2006, 10:29 AM
50% off everything, I like that!!!!!!!:D

Meghan
08-25-2006, 10:37 AM
50% off everything, I like that!!!!!!!:D
Cute Sparkie!!!:p

aceshigh73
08-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Funny you posted this.. when I read you guys were moving I was imagining a "moving sale"... Alot easier to sell and ship product than to move it and THEN sell it....

Meghan
08-25-2006, 10:40 AM
Funny you posted this.. when I read you guys were moving I was imagining a "moving sale"... Alot easier to sell and ship product than to move it and THEN sell it....
Thats the theory!!:awesome:

Rapidity
08-25-2006, 10:48 AM
When you move... let us know if anything uh... "falls off the back of the truck" ;)

FloridaNative
08-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Cooooool!!!:applause: Congratulations AG on outgrowing your building!! That truly is a testament to how good your products and customer service are!! :applause: I wish you continued success in the coming years and that you will outgrow this new building too in good time!! Too AG!! :cheers: :grouphug: :applause: Im the MAN

Mike T
08-25-2006, 11:07 AM
http://pro.imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/341897.gifhttp://forums.site5.com/images/smilies/dancingparty.gif
Glad to hear the great news! More importantly about AG growth.

abrcrombe
08-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Anyone want to ROAD TRIP to detail fest? I'm starting out from SD :)

Meghan
08-25-2006, 11:39 AM
When you move... let us know if anything uh... "falls off the back of the truck" ;)
If I notice someone following close I will know its you!!Im the MAN

FloridaNative
08-25-2006, 11:46 AM
hehehehehe

wytstang
08-25-2006, 11:48 AM
Wohoo party in the back
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/wytstang/smileys/club.gif

wytstang
08-25-2006, 11:49 AM
LOL Florida Native nice sig lol

mr.c
08-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Where will the detail fest be held at? What town and state?
Congratulations on your move .
:awesome: Im the MAN :applause: :applause: :righton: :awesome: Im the MAN

Meghan
08-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Where will the detail fest be held at? What town and state?
Congratulations on your move .
:awesome: Im the MAN :applause: :applause: :righton: :awesome: Im the MAN
Stuart, Fl