PDA

View Full Version : NEW! Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner With Rain Repellent

Meghan
03-11-2009, 01:16 PM
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_2045_60228617

Invisible Glass protection from Stoner!

Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner with Rain Repellent combines one of the industry’s best glass cleaners with rain repellent technology. Now the windshield will stay “invisible” and clean through rain showers. You’ll experience better visibility and a cleaner windshield for longer with Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner with Rain Repellent.

Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner With Rain Repellent (http://www.autogeek.net/glass-cleaner-rain-repellent.html)

dublifecrisis
03-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Cool! I saw this at Target last night. I didn't buy it because I have 2 cans still. I bet it's good.

ScottB
03-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Interesting find ...

pmason718
03-11-2009, 09:16 PM
I saw this at Target last night also

muddy
03-11-2009, 10:06 PM
I need to pick up some more Stoner IG and this looks pretty cool, but I am wondering if it is any better or worse than the original for interior glass as well. I used the aerosol can all the time so if anyone happens to get this within the next few days, I'd love to hear your thoughts in comparison to the regular IG aerosol. :cheers:

bcwang
03-18-2009, 01:07 PM
I read someone had contacted stoners about this product and said that it is not for interior glass. Probably the rain repellent stuff you don't want on the inside, maybe a fogging problem or not to get on interior films like windshields and tint.

Harleyguy
03-18-2009, 01:16 PM
I read someone had contacted stoners about this product and said that it is not for interior glass. Probably the rain repellent stuff you don't want on the inside, maybe a fogging problem or not to get on interior films like windshields and tint.Good point

MyFirstES300
03-22-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm steering clear of it. I tried the Rainx version and was very disappointed with it so much I went out of my way to return it where I bought it.

Junebug
04-07-2009, 05:47 PM
I usually just use ZAIO on the windshield - but Stoners has always been my glass cleaner, so I'm trying it.

MyFirstES300
04-07-2009, 06:28 PM
I usually just use ZAIO on the windshield - but Stoners has always been my glass cleaner, so I'm trying it.

I love Stoners glass cleaner, no doubt about it. It's my glass cleaner of choice in the house and for the cars. It's just the glass cleaners with rain guard in them I'm leery of.

VISITOR
04-07-2009, 07:49 PM
you can always clean the glass with a a dedicated window cleaner and then follow it up with a spray wax...