PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Leather Cockpit Kit on a Mercedes

grambow
03-09-2009, 05:06 PM
I have seen some discussion on leather care as it relates to coated or uncoated leathers. I am thinking about buying the Wolfgang Leathercare Cockpit Kit for my 2008 Mercedes C350. Do I need to take the type of leather into consideration? Will the Wolfgang kit work for my car? Thanks!

tempter927
03-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Ive used the wolfgang leather cleaner and conditioner twice on my s550 so far and am satisfied with the results.

I spray a microfiber applicator pad with the leather cleaner ( I dont spray directly onto the leather itself) ,, I clean all the leather in the car and then with another clean microfiber applicator pad I apply the conditioner on all leather surfaces. The instructions on the bottles are fairly straight forward about how to use the product. I personally like to apply a little extra conditioner then I wipe off any excess with a mf towel after I let it sit for a while.

the wolfgang leather products definitely will not damage your leather and I personally think they provide good results. I havent used any of the other brands yet so unfortunetly cant provide you with a comparison.

Let me know if you have any other questions.