PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray

ObsessiveAutoDetail
03-09-2009, 12:48 AM
I just wanted to post an observation of of mine. Back in mid January, we had a "warm" spell here in Michigan. I took my car to the coin do-it-yourself wash and did a quick wash down (no brush, of course). Shortly after I got home, I was hit by a bird bomb on my hood. I promptly used Poor Boy's Bug Squash and cleaned it up. I then followed up with a few sprays of Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray to re-apply the protection in that spot. Since then, I have been to the touchless carwash 4 times and then last week I hand washed it (it was 50 degrees!). I noticed the water is STILL beading in that area. I was quite amazed that it has withstood the washes and weather that long! GO PINNACLE ! ! !

:righton:

-josh

Rsurfer
03-09-2009, 01:42 AM
All I can say is that you better get some wax on the whole car so you won't notice the beading from a QD. Spring is right around the corner.

ObsessiveAutoDetail
03-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Ya, I know. Michigan weather sucks this time of year. Today's lookin good though. Gonna do the whole process. The real bummer is all the pothole patching going on. I have tar EVERYWHERE.

ScottB
03-09-2009, 04:45 PM
The older Crystal Mist had some carnuaba protection and was a booster type product, Souveran Spray Wax has now taken its place and will offer better/longer protection.