FLEX XC3401 VRG Orbital Polisher Kit
CCS 6.5" Orange Light Cutting Pad
Dual Action 6.5'' CCS Foam Pad Kit
Cobra Flex Foam Tire Dressing Applicator
8 oz. Opimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel
Optimum Leather Protectant
Optimum Polish II
Optimum Hyper Compound

One thing I learned though is to check back often cause unfortunatly I did not get my order in time to get the 15% off code, my fault for not checking autogeek out this last month.

Yea I know I have alot of Optimum products here, I bought some Opti seal and OCW last year and really enjoy them, and for the price thought i would start with optimum and maybe get something else later. So what you all think?

I really think I am going to like the new flex 3401. :buffing:

Really look forward to doing alot of details this year with the Flex. Thx Autogeek

MoBenzOwner
03-05-2009, 08:17 PM
You will indeed love the flex. Be sure to check/tighten the backing plate before your first use. Let me know how you like the Opti-Bond.

nitro78
03-05-2009, 09:41 PM
optimum = great products at a great price

ScottB
03-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Whatcha planning for order 2 ??? Something is always missed, trust me its in the detailers handbook. Smiles !!

Jordan88
03-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Looks like a nice order. It won't be the last!

mastoark
03-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Oh I am sure there will be another order soon, not sure it will be as big as this one. I would like to try out a few more products soon also like some

Menzerna SIP and Nano when I can really afford it. more money than i want to spend on polish atm.

Megs 105 & 205
Microfiber towels, who dont always need these.
PB white diamond glaze
PB super slick shampoo
Optimum poli-seal i really want to try this out I hear its better than klasse
ONR
need a wool pad soon
black wow- would like to see how well this works.
XMT 360
Grit guard

I could really use a cart or a decent seat with wheels to sit on so a 6ft4 person can detail in comfort. Anyone have a good idea?

Anyways next purchases will be smaller but yea i do want some other products. :D