PDA

View Full Version : Where's my South Floridans at!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Surfer
08-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Looks like a freaking Hurricane brewing over here. Left the office and took A1A home, ocean even looked pissed off lol. Gonna be a big thunderstorm tonight. Haven't washed the car in about 2 weeks, should have a nice cleaning by morning lol:D

Also is there a fire somewhere? Smelt like a freaking forrest burning when I left and it was hazy but didn't hear or see anything on the news?

dengood1
08-23-2006, 07:19 PM
man, you didn't hear?? There's a HUGE forest fire they can't put out and they've evacuated the southern 1/3rd of Florida!!! Guessed you were in the bathroom or something:o

Just kidding:D :D :D :D

Surfer
08-23-2006, 07:26 PM
man, you didn't hear?? There's a HUGE forest fire they can't put out and they've evacuated the southern 1/3rd of Florida!!! Guessed you were in the bathroom or something:o

Just kidding:D :D :D :Dlol thought you were serious till I saw the bottom part of your post, bastige:D . There was some major lightning going on so I'm guessing a fire was started somewhere b/c it sure as hell smells like something is burning over here lol.

dengood1
08-23-2006, 07:29 PM
lol thought you were serious till I saw the bottom part of your post, bastige:D . There was some major lightning going on so I'm guessing a fire was started somewhere b/c it sure as hell smells like something is burning over here lol.

it isn't your arse is it??;)

Surfer
08-23-2006, 10:09 PM
it isn't your arse is it??;)If my arse was smoking you can bet I wouldn't be sitting here typing lol.

Meh, the hell happened. Looked like it was going to absolutley storm and all I got was a light drizzle but a serious lightning show. Maybe it'll rain later tonight/early morning, my truck needs a quick wash:D

FloridaNative
08-23-2006, 10:15 PM
It's been pouring down by me for a few days now. Day and night. Lots of lightning. Haven't heard anything of fires or hurricanes for that matter. Just typical summer thunderstorms. I don't want to talk about hurricanes though because I'm afraid to jinx us.

Meghan
08-24-2006, 06:50 AM
It's been pouring down by me for a few days now. Day and night. Lots of lightning. Haven't heard anything of fires or hurricanes for that matter. Just typical summer thunderstorms. I don't want to talk about hurricanes though because I'm afraid to jinx us.
Jen did you go and say the "H" word?????:o
You know that is a no-no!:p

aceshigh73
08-24-2006, 07:09 AM
Looks like that "H" is just going to be a fish spinner....

FloridaNative
08-24-2006, 07:25 AM
Oh did that one make it to "H" status. I haven't been watching the news. I watch it like once a week and that's it. They said that one was going up into the middle of the Atlantic so I tured it off. lol

Meghan
08-24-2006, 07:27 AM
Oh did that one make it to "H" status. I haven't been watching the news. I watch it like once a week and that's it. They said that one was going up into the middle of the Atlantic so I tured it off. lol
I dont think it did, but you cant say the H word, it is asking for trouble they we dont want! LOL:(
Hoping to make it without living off of canned meat for one H season!:p

FloridaNative
08-24-2006, 07:42 AM
I dont think it did, but you cant say the H word, it is asking for trouble they we dont want! LOL:(
Hoping to make it without living off of canned meat for one H season!:p

I know that's why I don't want to jinx us. We ate yuca for breakfast every morning and spagetti after that! Oh and popcorn too! lol

FloridaNative
08-24-2006, 07:45 AM
Looks like that "H" is just going to be a fish spinner....

ROFL!! Too funny! hehehehehehe

Surfer
08-24-2006, 08:22 AM
I know that's why I don't want to jinx us. We ate yuca for breakfast every morning and spagetti after that! Oh and popcorn too! lolYou all can come over to our house, new generator powers everything including a/c, we can have a naughty AG party :awesome:

FloridaNative
08-24-2006, 08:28 AM
You all can come over to our house, new generator powers everything including a/c :awesome:

A/C too? Wow!! Thanks for the offer but I think you would retract it soon after meeting us! Mi casa es un manicomio!

Surfer
08-24-2006, 08:45 AM
A/C too? Wow!! Thanks for the offer but I think you would retract it soon after meeting us! Mi casa es un manicomio!Well we were trying to have an inground put in (old house had one, they turn on within 30 seconds automatically) but the companies were a pain to deal with. Some even said our next opening is December, ok, like that friggen helps "after" season lol. So we got a 22Kw portable, though not really portable, fugger is heavy but can be rolled, whats funny is it's quieter then the smaller one we had before.

Pshh, our house is el maniaco as well:cheers: