PDA

View Full Version : Big order is here!!

Pages : [1] 2

MoparAddict
03-02-2009, 11:40 PM
So here is where all my tax return money went. Deff top five of one of my most expensive orders, just under a grand. I have LC wash sponge on the way too that was on back order.
Also you can see the new UDM in the first pic. I already have one and it started to act funny on me so i wrote UDM company and they sent me a new one completely free even tho my warranty was up six months ago. Very good customer service. Anyways enjoy the pics. Cant wait to try out my flex and all the Dodo's :righton:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/trecrx/newprod001.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/trecrx/newprod002.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/trecrx/newprod003.jpg

Ryan
03-02-2009, 11:55 PM
looks great man happy detailing

Bigfoot
03-03-2009, 01:14 AM
This is definitely an addictive hobby. Nice order

Showroom Shine
03-03-2009, 06:44 AM
Great order. You will be amazed at the durabilty of the DoDo Juice waxes!

ScottB
03-03-2009, 08:53 AM
nice lineup, may I ask why you chose the Flex and the UDM ???

Pats300zx
03-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Awesome order. Looks like you are going to have fun :)

Meghan
03-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Very nice collection you have there.

MoparAddict
03-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments. My gf was a lil mad when she saw the bill haha o well. I dont complain about her outragious make up bill.

Does anyone have any pointers about the men. power finish. any dos? donts? it seems straight foward but i was wondering if anyone has a good pad,speed,combo for it.

nice lineup, may I ask why you chose the Flex and the UDM ???

The story behind that is that i had already ordered my new flex because my UDM took a dump on me. So i thought i write UDM company to see if there is way to fix this, they just sent me a new one even tho my warranty was up six months. I was very impressed!

vinnier6
03-03-2009, 06:15 PM
what are the blue microfibre applicators for ...

MoparAddict
03-03-2009, 06:22 PM
what are the blue microfibre applicators for ...

They we're a BOGO buy 6, get 6. I use them waxes and dressings. I like to have one app per wax and i have a ton of diff waxs, so i stocked up.

loudog2
03-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Nice order! Now get to work.

MoparAddict
03-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Nice order! Now get to work.

Soon as this storms clears, my E is getting a good polish and a coat of Fuzion :buffing:

supercharged
03-04-2009, 12:39 PM
You are gonna love them! Flex is MUCH MORE powerful then PC/UDM! You are gonna notice that soon. Works beautifully with Menzerna polishes, which are some of the very best, period. Black WOW is very nice, but be sure to use APC to pre-clean the surface, otherwise durability will suck, it will be gone after a first wash. And last but not least - Fuzion, simply one of the very best waxes out there. I don't even use Souveran that often since I have Fuzion, and Dodo Juice. Fuzion is Souveran on steroids, you are gonna love it!

sal329
03-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Great order

MoparAddict
03-04-2009, 09:58 PM
You are gonna love them! Flex is MUCH MORE powerful then PC/UDM! You are gonna notice that soon. Works beautifully with Menzerna polishes, which are some of the very best, period. Black WOW is very nice, but be sure to use APC to pre-clean the surface, otherwise durability will suck, it will be gone after a first wash. And last but not least - Fuzion, simply one of the very best waxes out there. I don't even use Souveran that often since I have Fuzion, and Dodo Juice. Fuzion is Souveran on steroids, you are gonna love it!

Man man your getting me excited to try all my new stuff. I wish this storm would clear up!!! Thank you for the pointer on black WOW too. I was looking to put something to protect my Element since it has so much plastic, I have yet to find anything that last longer then a couple washes or doesnt collect a ton of dust. Im really excited to try out the Fuzion and the Dodo's!!:righton: