PDA

View Full Version : damage control

cosmo e46
02-26-2009, 06:18 PM
some how the pc 7424 hit the floor and snapped the on/off togle switch smooth off just undernieth it's housing.unit still works fine and i can turn it on/off useing a flat head screw driven in the base of the toggle,but it's a matter of time when the screw makes contact w/ the clear coat.so currently were looking for some where to send it?

CharlesW
02-26-2009, 06:38 PM
some how the pc 7424 hit the floor and snapped the on/off togle switch smooth off just undernieth it's housing.unit still works fine and i can turn it on/off useing a flat head screw driven in the base of the toggle,but it's a matter of time when the screw makes contact w/ the clear coat.so currently were looking for some where to send it?
My Manual is almost 7 years old and doesn't list a repair center in Wisconsin. They do list some in MI, IL, MN, but I think the biggest help might be the 800 number they list to find a repair service.
1-800-487-8665

loudog2
02-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Delta Machinery|Porter-Cable (http://www.deltaportercable.com/ServiceAndSupport/ServiceCenters.aspx)
Here is the link for wisconsin Oshkosh. I posted the wrong link before. Just enter your zip code.

cosmo e46
02-26-2009, 07:17 PM
My Manual is almost 7 years old and doesn't list a repair center in Wisconsin. They do list some in MI, IL, MN, but I think the biggest help might be the 800 number they list to find a repair service.
1-800-487-8665
thanks charles! theres a repair shop in oshkosh very close to my place