PDA

View Full Version : Detail nut in Orlando

termigator
02-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi:

I've been an Autopia member for a good couple of years and then found out about this forum recently. It's always good to meet more people with common interests, although I suspect a lot of folks here are also members of the other detailing communities like myself.
One of my true joys, besides my three kids, is keeping my cars the best looking in the neighborhood. My wife thinks I'm crazy, of course, but it's all worth it when she comes back from work and tells me how her coworkers make comments about her car looking better than new all the time.
One great thing about living in FL is that I can detail cars year-round. I always feel bad when folks in the other forums say they need to wait until it stops snowing or when it gets warmer so they can wash their cars. So.....any fellow Orlando folks here?!:cheers:

Rsurfer
02-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi:

I've been an Autopia member for a good couple of years and then found out about this forum recently. It's always good to meet more people with common interests, although I suspect a lot of folks here are also members of the other detailing communities like myself.
One of my true joys, besides my three kids, is keeping my cars the best looking in the neighborhood. My wife thinks I'm crazy, of course, but it's all worth it when she comes back from work and tells me how her coworkers make comments about her car looking better than new all the time.
One great thing about living in FL is that I can detail cars year-round. I always feel bad when folks in the other forums say they need to wait until it stops snowing or when it gets warmer so they can wash their cars. So.....any fellow Orlando folks here?!:cheers:
:welcome:Not in Florida, but live in Hawaii. Post some pictures of your cars.:buffing:

bunyz06rabbitt
02-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Welcome to your new home. How do you like Autopia? Hope to read many reports of your detailing experiences. We share the same year round detailing weather in our States. One of the things I notice about this forum is the patience and consideration shown to it's new members. Very much appreciated. I have been to Florida once while training in the Air Force. It rains hard in Florida. I've also come to appreciate the fact that detailing is a very serious profession that can quickly weed out the phonies in a heartbeat. I'm impressed with the before and afters of the Lambo's and Ferarri's on here. Even the shops are spotless too.

termigator
02-23-2009, 11:52 PM
:welcome:Not in Florida, but live in Hawaii. Post some pictures of your cars.:buffing:

I'll post pictures as soon as I take some new pictures and figure out the gallery.

termigator
02-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Welcome to your new home. How do you like Autopia? Hope to read many reports of your detailing experiences. We share the same year round detailing weather in our States. One of the things I notice about this forum is the patience and consideration shown to it's new members. Very much appreciated. I have been to Florida once while training in the Air Force. It rains hard in Florida. I've also come to appreciate the fact that detailing is a very serious profession that can quickly weed out the phonies in a heartbeat. I'm impressed with the before and afters of the Lambo's and Ferarri's on here. Even the shops are spotless too.

Autopia was a very good experience. I learned a ton over there. I also lightened my wallet considerably because of them!:D
Things get pretty heated over there sometimes, especially when the topic of Zaino pops up. I actually found it quite entertaining!
I see this is also your first post. :welcome: What state are you from?

bunyz06rabbitt
02-24-2009, 12:21 AM
Thank you. I live in Hawaii. I too have spent considerable sums here as well but must say I am absolutely satisfied with the products and service. I have visited Autopia and like their site as well and even Detail Image but find this one to be the most user friendly and the product line to hold a much vaster array of weaponry from which to choose from. The knowledge base here is nothing short of impressive.

Meghan
02-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the forum, we are just about an hour and half below you. Stop in and visit us sometime.

OGauge4Me
02-24-2009, 08:05 AM
Welcome to AG Forums.

I have found the AG Forums to be more laid back than Autopia. A more relaxed feeling.

I can understand about a lighter wallet. Happens to me a lot. :cheers: