PDA

View Full Version : Klasse A.I.O. question

FASTFRED
02-23-2009, 11:09 AM
I am detailing my new Mustang Bullitt. I am using Wolgang swirl remover and it works great. Before I move on to their glaze I want to use Klasse A.I.O. to clean up the surface before appling the glaze and then the 3.0 sealant.
Is this a good move ?
Thanks,
Fred :cheers:

mazdaspeed
02-23-2009, 11:17 AM
i have the same wolfgang products, and got great results just doing the 3 steps

FASTFRED
02-23-2009, 11:25 AM
i have the same wolfgang products, and got great results just doing the 3 stepsI agree the Wolfgang products are great.:iagree:

Harleyguy
02-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Use the klasse for the glass and door jams .In the future you can use the Pinn paint cleansing lotion then wax.Also some glaze have fillers in them to help hide swirls

ScottB
02-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Actually if using the Finishing Glaze by Wolfgang think Nano polish, its not really a glaze. Also note Klasse Glaze (silver canister) is not a glaze but a paint sealant. Sometimes the manufacturers use the terms interchangably for marketing or to stand out against its peers.

FASTFRED
02-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Actually if using the Finishing Glaze by Wolfgang think Nano polish, its not really a glaze. Also note Klasse Glaze (silver canister) is not a glaze but a paint sealant. Sometimes the manufacturers use the terms interchangably for marketing or to stand out against its peers.
Thanks Scott,
but I was wondering is it okay to use A.I.O. Before the Wolfgang Glaze ?
Thank.

Dsoto87
02-23-2009, 06:26 PM
You can uso AIO before anything. It will chemically clean the paint and leave behind a very light film of protection behind that can be used under any topper

charliehaley
02-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Yes you can but there is no reason to. I WG products are made to be used one after the other so there is no need to clean before your second step.

FASTFRED
02-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Yes you can but there is no reason to. I WG products are made to be used one after the other so there is no need to clean before your second step.
Thanks.:cheers: