PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO application---how to apply?

dengood1
08-22-2006, 03:43 PM
I purchased some Klasse AIO a couple of months ago and haven't used it yet. I am wondering in which circumstances is AIO used and what's the best way to apply(pad/speed combo)? Do you work the product in because of the cleaner or do you just simply apply it to the surface in one pass? Thanks for your input!:cheers:

FloridaNative
08-22-2006, 03:59 PM
AIO is a cleaner that has some acrylic protection in it. I haven't used it with the PC so I cannot comment on that, but I'm sure someone else will chime in soon and give you that answer. By hand the instructions say to apply it with a damp cotton towel about a nickle size if my memory is serving me correctly and you rub it back and forth with some pressure into the paint. The you wipe off the excess with a clean dry MF towel.

ScottB
08-22-2006, 04:32 PM
it has a pretty nice chemical cleaner in it. I would use it with a white polishing pad (or equilavent) and speed around 3.5-4 on the PC. You can also use it by hand for automobiles with nice paint.

Sevenrd
08-22-2006, 05:51 PM
I've always applied AIO by hand. Just seems I can regulate the amount better than applying it via PC.

I'll sometimes use it as a post-polish step before sealing/waxing. I also use it as a spot cleaner between full details.

mr.c
08-22-2006, 05:52 PM
killrwheels
Auto geek has a site just for applying the Klasse Twins check it out.
:awesome:

BILL
08-22-2006, 06:30 PM
AIO.........Very hand easy..........

supercharged
08-22-2006, 06:32 PM
http://autogeek.net/klasse-usa.html

Bluesbrekr
08-22-2006, 06:41 PM
I always apply AIO with my PC and a white polishing pad. The instructions say to work it until it almost disappears. Then wipe with a MF. I have had great success doing it this way.

Meghan
08-22-2006, 07:54 PM
http://autogeek.net/klasse-usa.html
Great source of info.

Surfer
08-22-2006, 08:05 PM
I tried applying AIO by PC and didn't like it, seemed to soak into teh pad fast and felt more like I was dry buffing. I just apply with a regular yellow Pinnacle foam pad. Just becareful if you have a white vehicle, I found spots that I missed days later when looking at an angle:p

scrub
08-22-2006, 08:34 PM
I apply AIO by hand and remove with the PC and MF bonnet just like a LSP. It gives the finish a nice pop.

dengood1
08-22-2006, 08:40 PM
I always apply AIO with my PC and a white polishing pad. The instructions say to work it until it almost disappears. Then wipe with a MF. I have had great success doing it this way.

THAT'S what I was looking for! Thanks everyone:cheers:....appreciate your input.