PDA

View Full Version : Reccomendations: Fuzion Wax

Lowprofile
02-23-2009, 02:34 AM
Have the complete DG line and recently picked up the Fuzion wax. Would you guys reccomend Fuzion wax over a 'cleaner' like DG 501 or by itself over a basic wash? Have read Fuzion looks sick over a pre-cleaner and also read Fuzion Doesn't need a base to stand out. Would it look better over the DG 501 or by itself? Kind of anxious to try out this Fuzion wax and want the best possible combination...Also, do you wet the Fuzion wax to make it bond to the applicator pad?? Whats the process to lube it up to get it to apply to the applicator pad. (will be applying by hand) Thanks for your help!

dublifecrisis
02-23-2009, 10:28 AM
I recently saw some discussion on fuzion over sealant. I wish I could say I've used it but I haven't. Make sure you post up some pics when you get a coat on.

sal329
02-23-2009, 04:40 PM
If the paint needs a good cleaner use 501, use a PC and apply do not let it haze just wipe it off as you would a polish. Then apply Fuzion

Rsurfer
02-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Haven't used 501 under Fuzion yet, but heard of good results. I have used Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion under Fuzion and the results are amazing. I didn't think a paint cleaner would give such a stunning gloss.

Lowprofile
02-24-2009, 12:21 AM
Oh, I am deffinately posting my before and after. My paint gets seconds looks now and I have been using TW Synthetic Ice because I didn't know any better. Last week used my DG 901 shampoo for the first time and finished with the AW and couldn't believe the difference. Got the digital camera ready. can't wait to see it after the Pinnacle Clay Bar, DG 501, then 2 coats of the Fuzion. If anyone knows of a reason to NOT use DG 501 under Fuzion please let me know. Thanks.

Oh, and also gonna post the pics of my first order from the site. Not bad for a beginner. ;)