& Wolfgang Estate wax
& Black Diamond Tire Gel

step 1. Wash
step 2. Clay
Step 3. PaintWork Polish Enhancer
Step 4. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0
Step 5. wait 12 Hr
Step 6. Apply wolfgang Estate wax
Step 7. hopefully Enjoy!? & watch the shine!?

I really want the car to be super shiny if i apply the deep gloss sealant, wait 12 hours then apply wolfgang estate wax, will the car be shinier? or will it not really make a difference if i only apply the deep gloss paint sealant and not the estate wax?

Does this seem like a good detail? i plan on doing it next week.
P.S. my car is only 2 months old.... so it doesnt really have any damage.

loudog2
02-18-2009, 07:43 AM
It will look better. I would apply one or the other. Both are great products.

But, it really depends on the condition of you paint. Even though it is 2 months old. I'll bet there are a lot of swirls. To truely get the best look, you need to polish. Espeacially if it has never been done.

dublifecrisis
02-18-2009, 08:51 AM
it will be shiny no doubt.

Nate1
02-25-2009, 11:23 PM
I actually heard that if you apply wolfgang deep gloss sealant 3.0, then wait about 12 hours & apply wolfgang estate wax, it will actually take off the deep gloss sealant 3.0

Is that true because i just finished detailing my car & im waiting tell tomorrow to apply the estate wax, or should i not apply it?

Rsurfer
02-26-2009, 12:00 AM
I actually heard that if you apply wolfgang deep gloss sealant 3.0, then wait about 12 hours & apply wolfgang estate wax, it will actually take off the deep gloss sealant 3.0

Is that true because i just finished detailing my car & im waiting tell tomorrow to apply the estate wax, or should i not apply it?
Why would it remove the sealant? It should be cured after 12 hrs. Iv'e done it many times, however, I can't prove that it didn't remove the sealant. Can anyone prove or disprove this?

StephenK
02-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Why would it remove the sealant? It should be cured after 12 hrs. Iv'e done it many times, however, I can't prove that it didn't remove the sealant. Can anyone prove or disprove this?

i doubt anyone can prove or disprove this. as alot of us do apply a wax over a sealant quit often.