PDA

View Full Version : Product Review: Pinnacle Leather Conditioner.

Pages : [1] 2

supercharged
08-22-2006, 01:00 AM
Being my favorite leather conditioner, and the one I use the most I decided to share it with you guys/gals.
I still prefer to take to separate steps for leather cleaning and conditioning. I condition my leather every 7-9 weeks. Pinnacle leather conditioner goes on very easily even on perforated leather, and does not clog perforations. I apply it with bare hands gently massaging it in. Then I let it sit 30-45 minutes. Afterwards I buff it off with Cobra detailing microfiber towel. Being lanonin based this conditioner makes leather softer. Best of all it keeps new leather looking, feeling, and smelling new just like it came off the dealership.
No residue left, just brand new leather interior smell.
I don't like leather interior that smells like a garden or a jungle.

This is the best conditioner you leather can get, so don't even look at another direction, get Pinnacle!!!:righton: :righton: Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

D
08-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Good to hear. I was planning on including the Pinnacle Concours Interior Kit in my next order. However, with the directions on AG, it says to only let it sit for "several seconds" then to buff off. Why do you let it sit for 45 min then buff off? Not saying any way is wrong or right, just curious. The Pinnacle handbook comes with that kit so well see what it says when I get it.

Driven Auto Detail
08-22-2006, 07:07 AM
+1 for Pinnacle Leather Conditioner

I also use the bare-hand method of applying to leather. This product is easy to use and when you're all finished, leaves your leather nice & soft.

Meghan
08-22-2006, 07:23 AM
Nice smell!

ScottB
08-22-2006, 10:10 AM
I too still like the two step leather cleaner / conditioner versus a one step product. I use the Connolly and Leatherique in the same fashion also.

supercharged
08-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Good to hear. I was planning on including the Pinnacle Concours Interior Kit in my next order. However, with the directions on AG, it says to only let it sit for "several seconds" then to buff off. Why do you let it sit for 45 min then buff off? Not saying any way is wrong or right, just curious. The Pinnacle handbook comes with that kit so well see what it says when I get it.
Letting it sit for that long will make sure all lelather conditioner is absorbed by leather. In will not be absorbed in several seconds.

Driven Auto Detail
08-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I agree with Supercharged. I also let it sit for about 45 minutes before I buff the seats down. Works great IMO.

D
08-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks guys.

Sevenrd
08-22-2006, 01:32 PM
I too love pinnacle's leather conditioner. Great stuff.

Kelso
08-22-2006, 05:00 PM
i have sport seats in my car so only the bolsters are leather, cloth in the middle.... ive been using aerospace 303 protectant and it makes my black seats shine really nice for weeks. ive been thinking about ocnditioning instead though...i too dont care for 1 step processes... question- why do you guys apply it by hand? ive never heard of doing that before personally, i always used an applicator

supercharged
08-22-2006, 06:37 PM
i have sport seats in my car so only the bolsters are leather, cloth in the middle.... ive been using aerospace 303 protectant and it makes my black seats shine really nice for weeks. ive been thinking about ocnditioning instead though...i too dont care for 1 step processes... question- why do you guys apply it by hand? ive never heard of doing that before personally, i always used an applicator
Pinnacle leather conditioner is only one of a very few that don't have any harsh chemicals in it. Therefore to be economical I apply it by hand. Applicator pad will absorb some, and that's not what I'm looking for. It's not a cheap conditioner, so I don't want to waste it.

onexvi3tboi
05-23-2008, 09:15 AM
I just got a 2009 Toyota Camry SE with Leather interior. Do you prefer me to use pinnacle?

Jimmie
05-23-2008, 09:25 AM
I just got a 2009 Toyota Camry SE with Leather interior. Do you prefer me to use pinnacle?

Excellent choice for your new leather.

onexvi3tboi
05-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Can you give me info on what to do and how to do it. Was reading about the hand on w/o the applicator and wait 45 mins. I mean do i massage the leather with my hand with the solution or do i just apply the solution onto the leather sparingly

Matt S.
05-23-2008, 10:02 AM
I like to apply to the leather gently with a microfiber applicator. I normally don't use microfiber apps, but I do on leather since they're so soft/gentle.