PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm taking the dive!!!

MASERATI nut
02-16-2009, 04:02 PM
I have used a mobile detailer since I got the Mas last year. They do a fantastic job (at least from a layman's perspective). I think I can find the time to do this on my own and certainly save $$! Trust factor is so important when dealing with these mobile companies. Anyone take the dive yet? Let me know your experience. Thanks:cheers:

08 Maserati Quattroporte
98 Mercedes C230

Surfer
02-16-2009, 04:54 PM
It can be addicting, my vehicles are all kinda dirty lately as I just don't have the time to detail with how busy I am in my business. I wouldn't trust any mobile detail except for the ones on a site like this or on autopia. Just take a good halogen light to your vehicles after a detailer does it, I've seen so many people think they got a good job, only to see their pain is f'd up and sloppy job in general as they've never done a good detail themselves or had a mobile detailer do so.

My truck is especially filthy but I do a lot of driving and sometimes bad roads or sites around construction for clients so truck gets filthly. My chrome wheels are caked right now lol.

ScottB
02-17-2009, 06:16 PM
for one quality detail from an experienced detailer, you can buy enough products and a machine for years of use. Practicing over time should bring you fun, and a new hobby also. Best part, no one to blame but yourself !!

Surfer
02-17-2009, 06:32 PM
And Scott will show you the ways of his naked rain dance for detailing :eek: ...I'm still in therapy