PDA

View Full Version : Product Testing! Odor Eliminator

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
08-21-2006, 10:57 AM
We are looking for a few individuals to test out a product that we recently got in stock.
The deal is IF you are placing an order this week, put in the comments section "Free Clean Air Fogger". This offer is only good till Friday the 25th of August, and free to the first 12 who are placing an order. This product is amazing and we would just like to get some more feedback from our members to see what you think of it.
Clean Air Genie Fogging Air Freshner will eliminate all odors on all interior surfaces. Will kill smoke, stale air, pet odors, food odors leaving a lite clean scent. This is not a perfume mask.
All you have to do is shake, remove cap, put windows up, place on floor on a towel in rear seat area and push button down.

So if you are already ordering this week ask for a free sample and give it a try. Just let us know what you think!
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1910_163837905

abrcrombe
08-21-2006, 11:24 AM
So is this a one application per bottle type thing and how much do you think you guys will be selling it for?

Meghan
08-21-2006, 11:32 AM
So is this a one application per bottle type thing and how much do you think you guys will be selling it for?
We have it on our site now for $9.99
It is a one time application, works like a bug fogger that you set off. By fogging it allows it to creap around and get in places your pump spray cleaner cant. It's actually a very neat idea! :applause:
http://www.autogeek.net/clairgefoair.html

D
08-21-2006, 11:45 AM
Damn, I just placed an order yesterday.

Reddwarf
08-21-2006, 07:06 PM
I needed some of that today! I got my car inspected today and the guy drove it to check the brakes. When I got it it was stinky! The poor guy is working all day in the Texas heat. Despite being covered and with a big fan he was very ripe. I had to drive with my windows down all the way home.

All dissapated now. I feel sorry for that guy.

Totoland Mach
08-21-2006, 07:52 PM
I just placed an order tonight and put that in the comments line.

Totoland Mach

Mike T
08-21-2006, 08:02 PM
I just placed an order tonight and put that in the comments line.

Totoland Mach
:cheers: Me too.

D
08-21-2006, 11:39 PM
I needed some of that today! I got my car inspected today and the guy drove it to check the brakes. When I got it it was stinky! The poor guy is working all day in the Texas heat. Despite being covered and with a big fan he was very ripe. I had to drive with my windows down all the way home.

Ive never heard of them driving the car during inspections. They usually just "inspect" the car.

RPM06
08-22-2006, 12:49 AM
just placed my order tonight too!

:awesome:

Juztang
08-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Hey I just placed my order before seeing this. Can this be added to my order? Thanks!

OCDetails
08-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Sounds like an interesting product. How does this affect interior glass? Would it haze on the windshield or anything? I am definitely looking forward to reading the reviews and reviewing it myself in the future. The industry is in need of a good air sanitizer that really works.

FloridaNative
08-24-2006, 11:58 PM

hehehehehehe too funny!!Im the MAN

dirtyboy
08-25-2006, 12:35 PM
We are looking for a few individuals to test out a product that we recently got in stock.
The deal is IF you are placing an order this week, put in the comments section "Free Clean Air Fogger". This offer is only good till Friday the 25th of August, and free to the first 12 who are placing an order. This product is amazing and we would just like to get some more feedback from our members to see what you think of it.
Clean Air Genie Fogging Air Freshner will eliminate all odors on all interior surfaces. Will kill smoke, stale air, pet odors, food odors leaving a lite clean scent. This is not a perfume mask.
All you have to do is shake, remove cap, put windows up, place on floor on a towel in rear seat area and push button down.

So if you are already ordering this week ask for a free sample and give it a try. Just let us know what you think!
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1910_163837905

What the hell. I placed my order the same morning you posted this. Followed your instrctions. Got my order today but no Fogging air freshener. Am I a step child or what?

Meghan
08-25-2006, 12:48 PM
What the hell. I placed my order the same morning you posted this. Followed your instrctions. Got my order today but no Fogging air freshener. Am I a step child or what?
Not a step child, but I just pulled up our order and you never requested the free sample! :confused: You have to ask!!:p

dirtyboy
08-25-2006, 01:41 PM
I did ask, it apparantly didn't post.