PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest 2009 Hotel List

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
02-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Ok I am turning in the hotel list on Monday, wanted to make sure I did not miss anyone so far. Remember if you do not contact me the hotel rates are double for you. So if you need a room let me know. I need to put you on the list and then after we turn it in you can call the hotel.
Its for the Holiday Inn and its $80 a night.

On List As Confirmed:
Bob K.
Rick W.
Rick P.
Al G.
Ron L.
Mike P.
Derek D.
Adam P.
David P.
Troy
Rodger W.
Ed S.
Chad R.
Harold C.
Richard L.
Ray H.
Chris C (wrote you in with pencil!)
Stephan B.

I might have to get a room too, looks like a fun crew! :cheers:

If you need to be added please email me, and if you do not know for sure it is ok, I will send over any additions we make to the hotel as they happen.

:buffing:

Harleyguy
02-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Sounds like it's going to be a great time .Meghan are you going to make name tags for all of us to wear or that may be to much LOL

Old Pirate
02-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Looks like a Beer Fest at the Holiday Day Inn....................:cheers:

RaskyR1
02-12-2009, 06:29 PM

I concur!

Hope they are handing out RockStars and Advil at the Meguiars Class Sunday morning! :D

Meghan
02-12-2009, 06:35 PM
Sounds like it's going to be a great time .Meghan are you going to make name tags for all of us to wear or that may be to much LOL

We will work something out for all of you. :D

Old Pirate
02-12-2009, 06:58 PM

Looks like pre-school to me..............:rolleyes:

Meghan
02-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Looks like pre-school to me..............:rolleyes:

Hey if I remember correctly you said you wished you had a name tag at the ClearWater Show!:D

Old Pirate
02-12-2009, 07:31 PM
I did had one, but it was for grown up's

Chris27182
02-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Hey Meghan! yes im down for saturday night

Chris27182
02-12-2009, 07:38 PM
You know on saturday night we could make a quick 35 minute trip down to west palm beach. I have good relations with the Blue Martini hehe although that would make the sunday Meguiars class interesting :)

Harleyguy
02-12-2009, 07:57 PM
ZoomZoom we will get you a small neon name tag

Old Pirate
02-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Hope it's nice and shinny.............:D

HighEndDetail
02-12-2009, 08:58 PM

I prefer captain morgan rum :D

We will work something out for all of you. :D

We had them at DTFII.
name tags, we don't need no stinken name tags:D:D:D

ScottB
02-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Well if Meghan gets a room and she brings the Margarittaville blender you might not make it past the parking lot. (hint, use whole grain alcohol versus gin/vodka/rum , youll feel it quicker) Any Fat Tuesdays or Wet Willies in the area ??

Meghan
02-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Well if Meghan gets a room and she brings the Margarittaville blender you might not make it past the parking lot. (hint, use whole grain alcohol versus gin/vodka/rum , youll feel it quicker) Any Fat Tuesdays or Wet Willies in the area ??

No drinking for me, got to be back at the office bright and EARLY Sunday! No Fat Tuesday or Wet Willies close by but we have a few good "Watering Holes" close by.