PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day plans

calhoun1
02-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Well, as long as the weather holds, I plan on detailing my wife's car. Spending 12+ hrs for it's first detail.

The 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, slate grey metallic.

I can't wait.

Oh, and Friday I think we are gonna go grab dinner and see Friday the 13th.

gewb
02-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Oh, and Friday I think we are gonna go grab dinner and see Friday the 13th.

Friday the 13th?! How romantic.

Kinky (or warped)? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DiPaoro
02-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Since my first order is set to arrive on the 13th, detailing my wife's car on the 14th will score big points....especially with all of the money I spent.

But, the weather is suppose to be rather cold. In my garage, the temp. is around 50. Too cold to apply Wolfgang and Zaino products?

Wendell Jarvis
02-11-2009, 09:13 AM
I plan to keep checking in to see if there will be any Valentine Specials here on Auto Geek and eating a crap load of Chocolates while my wife models her valentine lingerie...........lol.....

Meghan
02-11-2009, 11:14 AM
WOW all the romantics we have on the forum.... I hope you guys all have a little something up your sleeves besides detailing. Otherwise it will be a long night on the couch! :D

nitro78
02-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Since my first order is set to arrive on the 13th, detailing my wife's car on the 14th will score big points....especially with all of the money I spent.

But, the weather is suppose to be rather cold. In my garage, the temp. is around 50. Too cold to apply Wolfgang and Zaino products?

no that is not too cold.

nitro78
02-11-2009, 12:08 PM
my wife and i are going to a comedy club then to a very nice restaurant where we will drink too much wine then walk back to our hotel and well........i think yall can figure it out.

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
02-11-2009, 12:09 PM
I guess I'll be traditional. I'm cooking chicken parmesan, along with setting up my chocolate fountain because she loves dipping strawberries. I plan to spread rose pedals over the table, along with some candles. I know...lovy dovy...it'll make her happy and that's what I like to do :D.

Meghan
02-11-2009, 12:18 PM
I guess I'll be traditional. I'm cooking chicken parmesan, along with setting up my chocolate fountain because she loves dipping strawberries. I plan to spread rose pedals over the table, along with some candles. I know...lovy dovy...it'll make her happy and that's what I like to do :D.

See that is more like it, a little romance goes a long way! :cheers:

tempter927
02-11-2009, 12:20 PM
ive applied wolfgang gloss 3.0 in like 30 degree weather,lol. but it seemed to cure allright. Im sure it was less then ideal but its held up well

gewb
02-11-2009, 12:41 PM
...we will drink too much wine then walk back to our hotel and well........i think yall can figure it out.

Fall asleep? :D

01SportChic
02-11-2009, 02:12 PM
My boyfriend is going to be out of town Saturday and Sunday, so the other day he promised to make it up Friday night. Of course just last night he asked..."Whats going on Friday night? So-and-so's wife called and said they were having a surprise party for him, do you want to go?"

So long story short I feel like a retard having to remind him every day, but we'll see what happens! :P lol