PDA

View Full Version : Glass Master ?

DetailnDude
02-07-2009, 12:17 AM
Has anyone used the Glass Master? It looks pretty slick and I am sold if it works. some of these new model dashes are create a pain getting to the lower corners of the windshield. that does not exclude some rear windows as well..

ASPHALT ROCKET
02-07-2009, 12:22 AM
They work very well.

DetailnDude
02-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Thanks Asphalt Rocket !
I just finished making my first AutoGeek purchase ! Can't wait to try it!

Jimmie
02-07-2009, 02:45 AM
I just got one after getting really tired of the inside windshield. Here's an added bonus. You can unscrew the end cap and screw it on an extended handle for high windows around the house or motorhomes.

DetailnDude
02-07-2009, 03:10 AM
I just got one after getting really tired of the inside windshield. Here's an added bonus. You can unscrew the end cap and screw it on an extended handle for high windows around the house or motorhomes.

It sure sounds cool ! now when you say extended handle do you mean something special you need to buy with it or just like a paint extension pole or something? maybe I should go read more about it... If something is that reasonably priced (under $50) I don't usually do a bunch of research especialy if people in the same line of work are talking highly of the product.. LOL I just give it a whirl...

ScottB
02-07-2009, 07:49 AM
I love mine, the last two Vettes have had very tight corners around the glass and HUD (display speed on glass). The Glass Wizard was only tool that could fit into these areas and remove dirt and dust.

Jimmie
02-07-2009, 10:41 AM
It sure sounds cool ! now when you say extended handle do you mean something special you need to buy with it or just like a paint extension pole or something?
Exactly like a paint extension pole. It screws on like a paint roller.

CharlesW
02-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Anyone know if they work for the rear window area behind the third brake light on a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix?

Emile
02-07-2009, 11:32 AM
I can't speak for any car specifically but I have a Glass Master and it's a great tool. It's a bit weird to handle at first because it's like a pad on a stick on an adjustable angle, but once you get the hang of it, it makes quick work cleaning the inside of the windshield and the inside of the rear window.

Really easy access to tight places although I must confess that I have stupidly misplaced my Glass Master and currently use the Microfiber Gloves to get those corners until I find the Glass Master again.