PDA

View Full Version : AG UDS on Z2 Pro?

HRBB
02-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi, I've just finished coating my black car with ZAIO and a layer of Z2-Pro. Result look good, but after the curing of Z2, I found there're many swirls on my hood. Is it possible to hide them using AG Ultra deep shine on top of Z2? Or better using Mother's Scratch remover?

sal329
02-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Your goin to have to remove the Zaino from the car then remove the swirls. Do you have a polisher or are you working by hand? You could use Z5 layered it *might* hide some of the swirls.

Emile
02-04-2009, 02:36 PM
If you use a scratch remover product, it will just remove the Z-AIO and Z-2 along with it and you only obtain minimal results when applying that kind of product by hand.

Try picking up a bottle of Meguiar's ultimate Quik Detailer. It will darken the paint to hide those scratches and swirls marks for several weeks at a time.

ScottB
02-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Z-AIO with a buffer might remove very light swirls, but I would suggest getting a machine and some dedicated polishes like Menzerna and then recoat with Z2 once all marks are removed.

HRBB
02-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Thanks all of you, I'll try to use the UQD method as I dun wanna remove the Zainos!

Emile
02-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Holy crap, I can't believe somebody actually took my advice. This is like a revolution right now.

HRBB
02-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Nahh...haha, u know here we dun have a garage for normal people...so electricity is a problem for me if need a machine to remove those swilr!
So I'll take a lazy way to work out!

POPPAJ
02-06-2009, 09:18 AM
Holy crap, I can't believe somebody actually took my advice. This is like a revolution right now.

Move to the head of the line! :D

ScottB
02-06-2009, 11:01 PM
No offense but I have never seen any quick detailer, or quick detailer type product fill swirls. I also have seen none that really last more than a week or first car wash. Not trying to rain on anyones parade, but there is a reason why we all have buffers and polishes and pads. No easy way around it. You could use a true filler, a pure glaze, but since it has no protection it also offers no durability either.

HRBB
02-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Ohh...so Killr will u think that I use the AG UDS to top on Z2 to hide some swirls (which I found that it works before I used Zaino) possible? Or any side effects?