PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant

orionz06
01-31-2009, 08:15 PM
Im confused slightly...

the product description reads that you should apply the sealant spritz and then fuzion, but later, it mentions using the spritz over fuzion as a qd instead... i know it can be used both ways, but the thought of a sealant over fuzion has me flustered a bit...

This spray-on sealant is a revolution in paint protection! Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant is a direct descendant of our ground-breaking wipe-on sealant, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. The two share virtually the same blueprint, with one exception. Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant has engineered liquefied polymers that disperse easily through the spray nozzle and then cross-link on the paint surface to form one solid polymer coat over the paint finish.

If you really want to kick up the shine on your paint, apply a layer of Wolfgang Füzion Wax over Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant after the sealant has cured. You’ll get the long-lasting protection of the sealant and the warm glow of carnauba.

then this:

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant maintains the gloss and protection of Wolfgang Füzion Wax.

loudog2
01-31-2009, 08:36 PM
I was a little confused when I read it also. It is a sealant, so you would put it down first then top it with a carnuba. Fuzion is a carnuba/sealant combo. It has the same polymers as the DGPS sealant. So it would maintain the fuzion when used as a QD.

ScottB
02-01-2009, 09:48 AM
I too would use Fuzion over the spray sealant, Wolfgang does make a spray that can be used over Fuzion as wanted but I find Souveran Spray Wax works equally well too.

orionz06
02-01-2009, 10:06 AM
I too would use Fuzion over the spray sealant, Wolfgang does make a spray that can be used over Fuzion as wanted but I find Souveran Spray Wax works equally well too.

OK, i think i might try the spray sealant... what, in terms of durability, does it add to the fuzion?

ScottB
02-01-2009, 10:24 AM
as with most/all spray sealants its rather limited against the liquid counterparts. I dont know if the included water/lubricants seem to cut down on the durability a bit.

orionz06
02-01-2009, 10:26 AM
i can only assume they will, but i was just curious if anyone had an idea or if they have noticed from experience...

sadly enough, the way the fuzion looks on test panels, i will reapply it every few weeks just to have the "just waxed look"...

ScottB
02-01-2009, 02:22 PM
I have found that all high end waxes usually need reapplication after 3-4 weeks for that look. I do find using the same manufacturers soap and qder can help. I would also highly suggest trying Souveran Spray Wax over any older carnauba wax as it just seems to add something and bring the look back alive.

Waxmax
02-01-2009, 03:18 PM
I use WGSS and UPP's Spray Wax over Fuzion and IMO they work fine to help maintain the shine.

DiPaoro
02-08-2009, 04:13 PM
What is the differenc between the Wolfgang Deep Glass Spritz vs. Instant Detail Spritz?

loudog2
02-08-2009, 04:22 PM
The deep gloss spritz is a sealant(deep gloss spritz sealant). The instant detail spritz is wolfgangs quick detailer.

DiPaoro
02-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Which one will provide a "pop" with Fusion?

I want to make the black paints look awesome...

nrengle
02-08-2009, 05:04 PM
You'd need the Instant Detail Spritz. You can't really put a sealant over a wax. But since Fuzion has qualities of both, someone else might want to chime in.

loudog2
02-08-2009, 05:04 PM
If you want the sealant as a base. I would use the liquid, not the spray. Apply the DGPS 3.0, then top with fuzion. But it's really not needed. Fuzion looks great by itself. The detail spritz will give it a nice gloss and shine. Pinnicle crystal mist is made with carnuba wax. It will make any wax last longer. It'll give a great shine/gloss also. I'd say go with the deatil spritz or pinnicle crystal mist.

cashishift
02-23-2009, 10:37 AM
You'd need the Instant Detail Spritz. You can't really put a sealant over a wax. But since Fuzion has qualities of both, someone else might want to chime in.

it says right on the website you can use it as a QD over Fuzion..

I just ordered some of both last night, i'll report back when the weather changes a bit here :)