PDA

View Full Version : Poor Boys Tire Shine

dinkydow
08-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Has anyone used Black Onyx? What are your impressions?? The one thing I do not want is sling off! I Just put it on my wife's car and liked the way it went on and the wetness is about right for my tastes. Any comments will be appreciated!! If you don't like it what do you recommend? Thank You!Feed back please

ScottB
08-20-2006, 07:40 AM
It is extremely glossy and looks very good. As with any gel, the key to stopping sling is to get the gel to dry properly. You should regulate how much you use, rewipe as necessary, and never install on wet tires. All that gels hangs around in the ribbing and gets tossed onto the car at speed.

former86camaro
08-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Pinnacle Black Onyx is superior in shine and durability, but if your looking for a MATT finish or not as shiny finish Poor Boys is the product for you. Price is right too.

Covers nicely, the tires seem to abosorb it. Better than any OTC product I have used. Not greasy at all.

dengood1
08-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Black Onyx ROCKS! Smells amazing too. Wish they would come out with an interior dressing that smells the same! Not as thick as most gels and goes on easier.

supercharged
08-20-2006, 03:00 PM
I love Pinnacle Black Onyx tire gel. It's very economical, has a tutty-frutty smellIm the MAN lasts about 2 weeks. Excellent!:righton: