I might have to stop by and witness that! :D

Got you sign up for the first race Meghan...............:cheers:

Meghan
03-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Got you sign up for the first race Meghan...............:cheers:

SpeedRacer is my nickname! :cruisin:

Twisted99
03-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Just found out about it today (newbie). I'll stop in and check it out.

julian
03-05-2009, 11:58 AM
SpeedRacer is my nickname! :cruisin:

I could not get the link to work to place an order "add to cart" for the pre-registration.
I phoned in...

Lonewolf2007
03-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Is detail fest only for people who have a detailing business?

I am just a weekend warrior, and don't have a nice car like most of the people on here.

Another question is it $20.00 per person?

I was thinking about asking a buddy if he would like to go.
Its about a 3hr drive from where I live.

Harleyguy
03-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Is detail fest only for people who have a detailing business?

I am just a weekend warrior, and don't have a nice car like most of the people on here.

Another question is it $20.00 per person?

I was thinking about asking a buddy if he would like to go.
Its about a 3hr drive from where I live.It's open to everyone the $20.00 is for guys who want to show there cars.Go and have fun

Lonewolf2007
03-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the reply Harleyguy.

I am going to try and make it, sounds like a great time.

Meghan
03-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Just got the menu from our local deli that will be serving up food at Detail Fest. Looks like we have a nice range of food on Saturday.

Maui Chicken Meal- mixed veggies, fresh pineapples, served over a bed of brown rice with sweet tea.
Pork Sandwich- pulled pork with macaroni salad
Hot Dog with chips
ohh yes and brownies and cookies on hand! They will also have assorted sodas, sweet and unsweet tea, and chips ala cart.

All of us employees, especially Dwayne eat at this deli weekly, so we can confirm YUMMY food! Sandy Hook Deli will also be selling lunch on Sunday for the Meguiars class so you will not have to leave on your lunch break.

Just 11 days and counting!:righton:

Perfessor
03-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Do we get an email with verification of our registration? Or do you just have us on a list up there?

Meghan
03-16-2009, 09:08 AM
Do we get an email with verification of our registration? Or do you just have us on a list up there?

We have a list at the entrance, if your name is on it you get to pull in and park in the main area. If not a paid attendee, its no big deal, you just park in general parking!

Meghan
03-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Ok we have a few updates for Detail Fest, one important one, we can no longer take anymore paid people for the show. We have maxxed out for parking in the show. This in NO way means you cannot attend, just means you will park in the general parking area. We have had overwhelming response this year to Detail Fest and we are very exciting for this show!

Also if you are on the list for a room and you have not called to book it yet, DO SO!!! They will not honor the rate for you if you are walking in, you must call ahead to reserve the room.
Just because you gave me your name does not mean you are done, you still have to pay them!:D

When you get to the show there will be two parking areas, if you are a paid attendee you will pull into the show area, if not you will park in the general parking area.

We will have food, drinks, raffle tickets, and T-shirts for sale so bring your cash, they will not be taking plastic for those!

If you would like to place an order while at the show, we will have laptop galore set up for you to come in and sit down and place your order.

If anyone has any questions please contact me either via PM, email, or phone.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, this is going to be an awesome show!Im the MAN

Perfessor
03-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Glad I got my "ticket" when I did. See you on the 21st!

BigFloppy
03-16-2009, 12:26 PM
I'll be there (but late) ... driving in from Atlanta

dublifecrisis
03-16-2009, 02:57 PM
take plenty of pics y'all. Wish I could come : (

Harleyguy
03-16-2009, 06:23 PM
When you place the order at Df can you pay cash for the items we buy ??