PDA

View Full Version : UPS doesn't ship on Sat... Package won't get here till Monday. I need wheel cleaner!!

Pages : [1] 2

Rento
01-29-2009, 12:28 AM
What is a good wheel cleaner brand I can buy OTC??? I ran out of Pinnacle Gel... And My two bottles of Poorboy's won't get here till Monday when I thought it would be here on Saturday.. paid extra shipping for NOTHING. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I need a good wheel cleaner I can buy OTC... Any recommendations?

Trying to avoid using bleeche wite or however you spell it...

VISITOR
01-29-2009, 12:36 AM
EO1 all wheel & tire cleaner, awesome stuff!

Rento
01-29-2009, 01:03 AM
Where at?

VISITOR
01-29-2009, 01:09 AM
it's available just about everywhere (walmart, autozone, pepboys, kragen, etc) for round $4-$5...

http://eagleone.com/images/products/AWTC.jpg

loudog2
01-29-2009, 09:14 AM
next time put "ship via Fedex" in the comment box

Meghan
01-29-2009, 09:16 AM

Still would not have made it, he is in California.

loudog2
01-29-2009, 09:17 AM
Does DHL deliver on saturdays? Or just Fedex?

CharlesW
01-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Or possibly order a day or two sooner. :)

dublifecrisis
01-29-2009, 10:12 AM
i agree----love Eagle One A2Z. can't leave it for 30 minutes like P21s but it's a good cleaner and good time saver at a good price.

Wal-mart like 4.97

vinnier6
01-29-2009, 10:56 AM
what do you need wheel cleaner for...i just use a seperate bucket of wash water and a different mitt....no need for extra chemicals....

ScottB
01-29-2009, 07:43 PM
most otc wheel cleaners still use acids and lyes as base. I would use soap and water ...

reason_being
01-29-2009, 08:40 PM
EO1 all wheel & tire cleaner, awesome stuff!

:whs:

VISITOR
01-29-2009, 10:09 PM
most otc wheel cleaners still use acids and lyes as base. I would use soap and water ...

true, and one needs to be careful when using any wheel cleaner and reading the directions also helps... the nice thing about the EO1 all wheel & tire cleaner is that (see in red below)...

Nothing complements a beautiful detailing job better than sparkling wheels and clean tires. All Wheel & Tire Cleaner is now available in an aerosol to give you more control for even easier cleaning.

Spray on, hose off
Super foamy formula safely removes brake dust and road grime from both wheels and tires
Acid free
Wheel manufacturer recommended
Available in both trigger spray and aerosolClean your wheels and tires in one simple step. Eagle One All Wheel & Tire Cleaner’s instant foaming action goes to work penetrating and releasing brake dust, road grime and grease from your wheels and tires on contact for a deeper clean. It’s the only real solution for brake dust in nooks, crannies and crevices. Just spray on and in 30 seconds you’re ready to rinse. It’s that easy. No brushes, swabs or rags. In just one simple step, your wheels will shine and tires will be back to black.

Now that All Wheel & Tire is available in an aerosol, it’s never been easier to get great-looking wheels and tires in less time.

All Wheel & Tire Cleaner is safe for all types of metal hubcaps and steel or aluminum alloy wheels. Safe finishes include: anodized, clear coated, factory painted and chrome.

Toyvette
01-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Simple Green works great on all wheels. Mix it 50/50 and make shure the wheels are cool. It's under $10 a gal at most hardware stores.

Kris R
01-30-2009, 07:18 AM
Yeah dude...no stress. Go to Autozone, Advance or any place like that. Pick up some Eagle1 AtoZ Wheel and tire cleaner. Thats what I use.

You will never find a true spray and rinse. There is no such thing. The most that will happen is that when you go to scrub the dirt/dust it comes off easy.

Also see my "HELP! I MESSED UP MY WINDSHIELD!" Thread. I used Purple Power Brake dust off and it DOES contain ACID and I used it in place of BUG remover and it streaked all over my windshield BAD and acid etched it. I used every technique known to man to remove it and I didnt even diminish it at all. I just got my new windshield yesterday. (And then sealed it with Diamondite Poly seal)

I would use AtoZ or Simple Green along with good old fashioned elbow grease. Also those tire and wheel brushes are great for getting into the lugnuts and tight areas. :righton: