PDA

View Full Version : Got to meet Max today!

Chris27182
01-27-2009, 10:15 PM
I was on my way back from South Florida today heading up 95 and I decided I would take advantage of the Jr. Microfiber deal and swing by Autogeek to do a pick up. On my way out the door I ran into Max and he just started talking to me. He is a really great guy and was very thankful for the fact I was an autogeek customer, he seemed like he was busy, but still had the time to talk with me. I know he reads these boards and just wanted to let him know. Thanks again it was a very cool experience and its part of the reason why I buy from Autogeek! :D

dublifecrisis
01-27-2009, 10:30 PM
I'm jealous. I would love to stop in and check the place out and give everyone props in person. cool deal you got to meet the man. but where was Meghan?!?!?!

Chris27182
01-27-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm jealous. I would love to stop in and check the place out and give everyone props in person. cool deal you got to meet the man. but where was Meghan?!?!?!

Meghan was off today, I annoy her enough as it is, so she picked a good day to be off! :)

VISITOR
01-28-2009, 01:17 AM
the whole AG staff seem genuinely very nice, and i know when i spend money with them, it's really appreciated. you can tell Max definitely instills good morals & values amongst his business and employees...

Old Pirate
01-28-2009, 03:03 PM
One can met the whole gang at Detail Fest!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Meghan
01-28-2009, 03:13 PM

Every once in awhile I sneak out! :D

ScottB
01-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Meghans never off , she was likely in the back making a fresh pot of Souveran Paste.

Bunky
01-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Where are the pics?