PDA

View Full Version : Corvette and GM owners take a look

Harleyguy
01-24-2009, 03:50 PM
I have a dvd that contains all service info and repair manual .This dvd covers Gm products from 1980-2005. If anyone is intrested in one i can make copies .It is from a Gm dealer and is what they use at the dealership.The only thing you need is some basic computer knowledge as far as being able to install the three programs that are on dvd for the manual to work.And need to have XP pro no idea if it will work on vista i have both OS's but didn't install it on vista.There is even a video inbedded on the dvd to help you install.I don't want any money for it just a couple of bucks to cover the shipping and a bubble wrap package to ship it in .I have it loaded and works prefect .So if anyone could use one let me know .

Harleyguy
01-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Guess no takers oh well

SSTG
01-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Hey HG,can you pm me some more info? I have an 02 WS6.

CharlesW
01-25-2009, 10:13 PM
The offer is great, but several things could be causing some reservations.

>Basic computer knowledge
That lets a lot of us out.

>Install the three programs that are on dvd for the manual to work.
Some of us our a little leery about installing progarms we know nothing about.

>Need to have XP pro
Probably not on a lot of the members computers.

Those three things would be enough to keep me away even if I had the need for it.

It does surprise me that you have had no interest.

Whoops, you have had one looker while I was typing this.

Harleyguy
01-27-2009, 08:27 PM
The offer is great, but several things could be causing some reservations.

>Basic computer knowledge
That lets a lot of us out.

>Install the three programs that are on dvd for the manual to work.
Some of us our a little leery about installing progarms we know nothing about.

>Need to have XP pro
Probably not on a lot of the members computers.

Those three things would be enough to keep me away even if I had the need for it.

It does surprise me that you have had no interest.

Whoops, you have had one looker while I was typing this.It'snot that hard if you can post a thread you can load a program .XP pro was the most common OS before vista and out alot longer .Also i included a video and a help sheet i printed out and proof read by one of my workers.If your unsure how to install agreed don't install it .Yeah the offer is great if you have use for it i know i wouldn't want to pay for it . It makes no difference to me one way or another it cost me money too do DVD blanks The bubble wrap package to ship it in and the postage .:cheers:

CharlesW
01-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Don't take me wrong.
I think the offer is a great one and I am surprised there has been so little interest.

ss-truck
01-27-2009, 10:27 PM
I just saw this great offer . Yes I am very interested . What do I need to do to get a copy ? thanks

TheGuy
01-28-2009, 08:31 AM
I could most definitely use this. PM me.

Harleyguy
01-28-2009, 03:30 PM
I just saw this great offer . Yes I am very interested . What do I need to do to get a copy ? thanksI will have to check how many i have left that i burned .Drop me your address in a PM and i will see what i can do for you .:D

Harleyguy
01-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Another member pm me on here and another forum when i posted this offer on here.It seems some members think i'am doing this with some hidden plan which by all means its't true 'I'am doing this on my own wanting no money for this.No hidden fees or anything like that.So i just wanted anyone that is questioning this what i stated in the first post is true .I'am old school and i don't mind helping other members out if i can do so, and make someone else smile thinking they just got something for free with no strings attached. Now some members i guess who detail as pro's have offered me samples of products they have in return for what i'am doing and i just want to thank those also.I never asked them for this it was just them being nice :)

Harleyguy
02-01-2009, 10:07 PM
I need too update this thread the guys who are having problems installing the DVD during the 2nd part what you may be missing is after you go into the DVD and extract the si-data too your C-Drive you need to go back into your C drive find the si dat folder and open that then double click the setup icon in that folder hope that helps