PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Kia Morning

Eun-Kyu Kang
01-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Hello,

I used my time over the last previous weekends experimenting various Wolfgang products on my other car and although it wasn't as easy as with the German car, I think I am, for the time being, impressed with the results.
Im the MAN

Wolfgang Claybar
Wolfgang Bathe
Wolfgang Swirl Remover
Wolfgang Paint Enhancer
Wolfgang Finshing Glaze
Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz
Wolfgang DGS 3.0
Lake Country White, Orange, Blue Pad
Cobra Microfiber
PC 7424

I don't think I'll be able to wait a few months to polish again. :buffing:

I want to experiment some other products asap! Is this a bad idea?

wytstang
01-24-2009, 02:21 PM
The car looks great under those lighting conditions. Any outside full sun shots? And no it's not a bad idea to experiment with other products as long as you rewax or reseal after you are done.

Emile
01-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Great looking car! Any tire shine used?

Eun-Kyu Kang
01-25-2009, 08:38 AM
The car looks great under those lighting conditions. Any outside full sun shots? And no it's not a bad idea to experiment with other products as long as you rewax or reseal after you are done.

Not yet, but I'll try some next time. It's snowing here and I'm really looking forward to some other product very soon! Thanks.

Eun-Kyu Kang
01-25-2009, 08:40 AM
Great looking car! Any tire shine used?

Oh yeah, forgot that one. I used WG Black Diamond. But I used a little 'cause I really don't like shiny... hope you know what I mean...:rolleyes:

Emile
01-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Oh yeah, forgot that one. I used WG Black Diamond. But I used a little 'cause I really don't like shiny... hope you know what I mean...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the response. I know what you mean. Shiny tires seems to be more of an American thing. :D

That is a nice little car. What size motor in that beast?