PDA

View Full Version : First Order Placed

calhoun1
01-22-2009, 06:15 PM
I have been commiserating over this order for weeks. Finally made the order.

HK-7424-CCS-1 - Porter Cable 7424 & Pad Kit (asking for 5.5in instead of 6.5in)
MEN-1500 - Menzerna Ceramic Intro Kit
BFPK-800-CCS - Dual Action CCS 5.5 Inch Foam Pad Kit
WG-9900-SZ-2 - Wolfgang Fuzion Sub-Zero Special (Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer)
WG-5500-SP - 16 oz. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant

Now I can't wait until next week. And then can't wait for a warmish day here in SC to get to polishing. All I need now is to go to Lowes and get some painters tape :D

Once I get my first detail done it will be posted. I can't wait to get rid of my swirls.

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
01-22-2009, 06:31 PM
You will love the ceramic intro kit. I just got it yesterday!!

ASPHALT ROCKET
01-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Very nice order, good to make sure you get the 5.5 inch pads with the pc otherwise it will correct as well. You should be able to clean a car where you are at. I just waxed the vette in the garage today and I know it is colder here than there.

calhoun1
01-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Yea, I hear you Asphalt. Unfortunately my garage is not able to contain a car atm, but I make do. Just anxious now =D

Harleyguy
01-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Very nice order, good to make sure you get the 5.5 inch pads with the pc otherwise it will correct as well. You should be able to clean a car where you are at. I just waxed the vette in the garage today and I know it is colder here than there.Where are the pics LOL

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
01-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Oh...he won't take pictures of the Vette. He says they're not any different than the ones already posted. I told him that's not acceptable lol.

ASPHALT ROCKET
01-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Yea, I hear you Asphalt. Unfortunately my garage is not able to contain a car atm, but I make do. Just anxious now =D

Sorry about that, was thinking of doing it in the garage. Well atleast your warm weather should come before ours.

ASPHALT ROCKET
01-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Where are the pics LOL

I already showed you some, same car different day, plus the Cobra in the garage is dirty and can't show that.:D

calhoun1
01-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Well after some issues with my credit card today, I think my order will finally get officially done tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Didn't realize changing my address on the online system with my bank does NOT change it also for the credit card on the account. Weird I know. But that caused some sort of mix up. So my credit card had like 4+ authorizations on it, and autogeek said all were not accepted, bank said they were accepted,ugh.

Moral of the story, I talked to Penny 2 or 3 times throughout the day and she was nothing but helpful. Called the bank herself to confirm what was going on, and then faxed a letter to get the credit card issue resolved. So here I am not 5 hours from discovering the issue and it has been fixed.

Thanks for all the help and being 100% interested in customer service. Made it really easy to have almost $2000 in "authorized pending" charges.