PDA

View Full Version : Choice of dates for Detail Fest 2009

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
01-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Ok we have narrowed down Detail Fest dates to two for this year. At first we were thinking February 28th since it would be a little cool outside. Then we were thinking some of you would be coming down April 9-11th for Barrett Jackson in West Palm. So we would like to take a poll to see what date is best for all of you for Detail Fest.
Give us your pick and please post any comments you would like to make about Detail Fest and the date.

Poorboy
01-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Ok we have narrowed down Detail Fest dates to two for this year. At first we were thinking February 28th since it would be a little cool outside. Then we were thinking some of you would be coming down April 9-11th for Barrett Jackson in West Palm. So we would like to take a poll to see what date is best for all of you for Detail Fest.
Give us your pick and please post any comments you would like to make about Detail Fest and the date.

what about March? if it's too cool in Feb? April 11 is a bad time ...you have 3 holidays involved here ...Passover on the 9th-10th, Good Friday the 10th, and Easter the 12th ... flying in would be next to impossible with family obligations :confused: Even April 18th would be better :righton:

Meghan
01-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Hold on, I will get you another choice, did not realize that was Easter weekend.

2old2change
01-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Megan
The original date posted by Barrett Jackson was the for the weekend of the 18th and then was changed to Easter weekend (April 11th). I was stuck with my flight reservations for the 15th thru the 21st. I thought Easter weekend was a poor choice. I would love to be able to salvage this trip by being able to attend the Deatail Fest on the weekend of the 18th.My offer to help out still stands.Clean up, sweep floors or anything that might help.

PS: Anybody have any tips on what else I could do during this week that is car related or a good comedy or blues club ?
Paul

NorahCRV
01-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Is the 18th of April on the table?? If so, please change my vote as I'd MUCH prefer that date!! :cheers:

Meghan
01-19-2009, 03:45 PM
I added a couple, lets see what works for everyone and we will try to narrow it down that way.

Emile
01-19-2009, 03:51 PM
You Floridians are so spoiled! What is this Detail Fest business? I often come down to Palm Beach to ride my waverunner, maybe I will come down for the Detail Fest. Don't care about the date.

Meghan
01-19-2009, 03:59 PM
You Floridians are so spoiled! What is this Detail Fest business? I often come down to Palm Beach to ride my waverunner, maybe I will come down for the Detail Fest. Don't care about the date.

Bring it all down here, I will take out mine and race you!:eek:

cwcad
01-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Bring it all down here, I will take out mine and race you!:eek:

Ya and I will come down and race you with his after he is done racing you.

I couldn't resist....:o I only wish that I could attend.

David Fermani
01-19-2009, 08:07 PM
You Floridians are so spoiled! Don't care about the date.

:whs:

I don't care either. I'll plan my schedule around the date! Can't wait.:cheers:

Harleyguy
01-19-2009, 08:19 PM
:whs:

I don't care either. I'll plan my schedule around the date! Can't wait.:cheers:Same here just a nice ride up 95. I didn't check will it be held on a Saturday or a Sunday ??

Craig
01-19-2009, 08:49 PM
If you think it was hot in March, wait until April. Also it will not be indoors this year.

AeroCleanse
01-19-2009, 11:51 PM
When you take it on the road and come at least as far north as Chicago, otherwise its way too far away for me.

Meghan
01-20-2009, 07:45 AM
Its always on a Saturday.

Harleyguy
01-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Just my two cents, Also it is alot cooler out in Feb then the later months but to be honest it's really is up to AG since they are holding it.And i think if anyone who is intrested in going, will make time for it no matter unless they all ready have plans for those dates. Feb may be a little to close for people who may need to make some kind of travel plans. But you can'tplease everyone and it is a great thought Ag considered asking what dates are good