PDA

View Full Version : no sling tire shine

Pages : 1 [2]

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
01-19-2009, 04:57 PM
I used some of the Meguiar's High Gloss Hot Shine Gel and have never had a problem with it. As long as you put in on a dry tire with a thin coat you'll be fine. It really looks good with chrome or polished wheels.

vinnier6
01-19-2009, 05:21 PM
this is actually a great product, and that as well as the tire foam are the only AA products i use...
same here, no other aa products...the only reason i gave this stuff a shot was the foam applicator....it was a nice find as you can get it anywhere....

csquared78
01-19-2009, 06:56 PM
where can you purchase surf city tire pro?

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
01-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Right here from AG...just go to the drop down box and scroll down to Surf City.

Surfer
01-19-2009, 07:18 PM
same here, no other aa products...the only reason i gave this stuff a shot was the foam applicator....it was a nice find as you can get it anywhere....AA Extreme Gel is all I use, but yes the applicator that comes with it is the bomb. Its a water based gel so its so easy to apply thinnly and evenly and doesn't get gooey'd up on my A/T tires like others as it's a watery consistency. Even if someone is against AA, its worth to buy it just for the applicator lol.

VISITOR
01-19-2009, 10:15 PM
AA Extreme Gel is all I use, but yes the applicator that comes with it is the bomb. Its a water based gel so its so easy to apply thinnly and evenly and doesn't get gooey'd up on my A/T tires like others as it's a watery consistency. Even if someone is against AA, its worth to buy it just for the applicator lol.

i'm kind of curious on what AA tire product they are coming out next for this year (or if anything at all). i was at walmart last week, and noticed some new products by TW as well as a few others...

http://www.turtlewax.com/img/products/pop_2_1_1_9_1.jpg http://www.turtlewax.com/img/products/pop_2_1_4_31_1.jpg

vinnier6
01-20-2009, 10:10 AM
AA Extreme Gel is all I use, but yes the applicator that comes with it is the bomb. Its a water based gel so its so easy to apply thinnly and evenly and doesn't get gooey'd up on my A/T tires like others as it's a watery consistency. Even if someone is against AA, its worth to buy it just for the applicator lol.

aa extreme shine tire gel is NOT water based, so if you are looking for a water based product, you need to look at something else....