PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to President Bush

Pages : [1] 2 3

Wendell Jarvis
01-17-2009, 09:51 PM
He never found the weapons of mass distruction, but he did come across a very, very big water bong !! And claims he will never part with it.....You go George !!

http://http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff329/wjarvis_photo/20331.jpg

img
01-17-2009, 10:05 PM
It was hi--he bought it as a welcome present for Obama

Wendell Jarvis
01-20-2009, 12:02 PM
He never found the weapons of mass distruction, but he did come across a very, very big water bong !! And claims he will never part with it.....You go George !! Just look at that face.....

http://http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff329/wjarvis_photo/20331.jpg
Just look at his face....he found what he was looking for.

Craig
01-20-2009, 12:29 PM
You guys need to forget him, he's gone. For me, a sad day. Others are glad. What you need to worry about now is the next 4 years. The closing of Gitmo, working on the Talibans bill of rights and anyone else that wants to kill us. In the future you will see who's rights will be under attack.

wytstang
01-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Club Gitmo better stay open, we need it.

Craig
01-20-2009, 01:23 PM
Obama is going to put the guys at Gitmo on house arrest for 30 days. They will be punished to the full extent of the new law. You have to be hard on some people to get your point across. They could put them up in the White House to do their time, they have all that extra space. Maybe they can stay at uncle Ted's place.:D

1986mustanggt
01-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Today is a sad day, I agree with you Craig. Lets hope the next 4 years do not get worse. Lets see if all the people who supoort Obama will knock him if he does not turn things around as he states he will and will he still be the Messiah as some have called him.

Bunky
01-20-2009, 02:23 PM
I had the same feelin when Bush II became president.

Possibly said in 2000: Lets see if all the people who supported BUSH will knock him if he does not turn things around as he states he will and will he still be the (insert the equivalent republican view) as some have called him.

People are still defending Bush so how can one NOT expect the same for Obama supporters.

Craig
01-20-2009, 02:51 PM
No one said Bush was perfect. No they didn't find weapons of mass destruction. We heard that from every demo that breaths. Were any there? Will we ever know? Who knows? Were they moved to Syria?
Some still support Clinton. I'm not trying to start something between the 2 parties, liberals think their way, conservatives think theirs. This
is the US, you can be one or the other. You can even hate the country
and yell it out loud. That's your right, dumb as it sounds, but true.
I just hope DC remembers where the plane that didn't make its target was going.

1986mustanggt
01-20-2009, 07:54 PM
I had the same feelin when Bush II became president.

Possibly said in 2000: Lets see if all the people who supported BUSH will knock him if he does not turn things around as he states he will and will he still be the (insert the equivalent republican view) as some have called him.

People are still defending Bush so how can one NOT expect the same for Obama supporters.

I do not recall in 2000 people saying Bush was the Messiah or an equivalent name to be compared to Jesus or a Religious Being. Craig even though many say no weapons of mass destruction were found, did these people want Saddam to remain in power? A man who killed his own people. No weapons but a Dictator gone. I am happy he is not in power and I am sure many people that feared him are too.

img
01-20-2009, 08:08 PM
I heard they were going to leave GITMO open and put all
Meguiars-only users there.

ASPHALT ROCKET
01-20-2009, 08:30 PM
I heard they were going to leave GITMO open and put all
Meguiars-only users there.

That would be a good place for them, great post IMG.

Craig
01-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Meguiars-only users there. What the @#^, it was turtle wax ice users. Just heard it on the news. :D
Bunky said "Possibly said in 2000:" did these people want Saddam to remain in power?
According to the left (LIBERALS) yes, the loved Saddam.
A man who killed his own people. Saddam kill his own people?
You must have heard Bush say that, a lie, all lies.
Look what your asking, you know what's right. You've heard from the left for so long you are starting to question yourself. Thats why you hear little about 911. So you will forget.
I'm sure you've heard 911 was Bushes fault. Remember something the rest of you life, a lie left unchallenged becomes the truth. It's brainwashing you and you don't even know it.

SATracker
01-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Bush needs to be remembered in the Clinton context; holding up LAX 4 hours for a haircut!?, getting "serviced" by an intern in the Oval Office, governing by focus groups, having his unelected wife declare that they are joint presidents!?! I disagree with the invasion of Iraq, but he was his own man. He didn't get caught up in the D.C. crap, he governed by his principles. You can disagree w/ those principles, but at least you knew them. He was a breath of fresh air after Clinton; Obama God bless Pres. Obama.

SATracker
01-20-2009, 09:42 PM
(Something didn't translate correctly) Bush was a breath of fresh air after Clinton, Obama will be a fresh breath after Bush. God bless Mr. Bush and God bless Pres. Obama.