PDA

View Full Version : remove swirl by hand using KLASSE AIO

kayi078
01-16-2009, 04:09 PM
i've read a post that shows that klasse aio can lighter the swirls but not remove fully, i am interested bez i am also using hand application, but i have a quick question, the post said that after 3 hits swirls 50% gone, 5 hits 85% gone, what does hits means? is it apply all over the car and wipe it and then apply again means 1 hit??

67Customs
01-16-2009, 04:21 PM
1 hit is really rubbing the polish into each small area (approx 3" circular area). No need in letting it haze. Rub it in really good for a minute or so (put some pressure behind it) and then wipe it off. Move to the next small area.

I highly doubt three or more hits of KAIO is going to remove swirls. You're actually going to need a polish that can be worked by had to get any results.

This is a HUGE job. Set aside a lot of your time. Just think, it takes 10 times longer to polish by hand than it does with a machine and correctional details with a machine takes anywhere from 10-20 hrs to complete.

Good luck.:D

RaskyR1
01-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Well how effective it is at removing swirls will depend on your paint and the depth of the swirls. There are much better products out there for swirl removal by hand too. ;)

Rasky

ScottB
01-16-2009, 10:51 PM
I dont believe it, the product is more of a chemical based cleaner with an acrylic sealant. I think the pad used was likely the abrasive point, and possibly some filling hid marks. I just personally have seen no real polishing ability from Klasse AIO specifically.